GDT: Game 1 SLT Jackrabbits(1) vs Mavs(8) 11:45am@Pentagon ESPN3/Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goon View Post
    We wont even break 40. Should have had 40 at halftime. Probably just played ourselves out of the ncaa tourney. No more rankings. Pribably worst game we have ever played.
    You don't remember that horrendous game vs. Cincinatti down in...Mexico(?) a couple of years ago? Something like 80-18. But yeah, this rates right down there with that one.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

What a utterly embarrassing performance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Theuninck just de-cleated Killian.
        Sadly, that is about our highlight for the game.

Comment

So, we now know that if SDSU plays as badly as they possibly can and Omaha plays as well as they possibly can, Omaha wins by 10 or so. Good to have that settled, I guess.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

What a disappointing end to a tremendous conference season. Hopefully this is a learning/motivating experience today. I don’t think AJ ever underestimates opponents but there is a higher level of energy you need to bring on days like today even when you don’t have your best player and fans. I think we are still in the tourney but our seed will be much lower and today was a big hit to our momentum.

Comment

So...football, anyone?
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The way this team is constructed today, it is.m not a tournament team. They will more than likely make it because their season has been so good overall but this team as it sits today would not even be in the conversation of an at large bid if they played a whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

You don't remember that horrendous game vs. Cincinatti down in...Mexico(?) a couple of years ago? Something like 80-18. But yeah, this rates right down there with that one.
                  I know they had some stinkers over the last 10 yeas but this is big.

Anyone else who likes us playing at the pentagon is crazy. Men and women just struggle there. Its no denny or frost for winning percentage. looks like the team forgot they had a game today. Feels like a bad omen for the rest of today. Basicall just handed usd the summit tourney.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Or a game last year against the team that shall not be named.

Comment

"When they were good, they were very, very good, but when they were bad they were horrid."
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

22% shooting. How is that even possible

Comment

Ugh.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Omaha has been a tough matchup for us as they have serious post talent and are able to neutralize that part of our game. Our guard play is crap and and we have been exposed. Make anyone outside PB and TI score and we can’t put points on the board. Guards have not progressed at all and hopefully the two freshman coming in next year can replace LT and HG as they killed us today.

Comment

I don’t think anyone can even begin to know how much the injuries two weeks ago affected the rest of the team. Heard it was an emotional time when they got back to Brookings. Let the media and opposing fans celebrate but tough to see Myah Selland sitting on the bench once again at a conference tourney. Credit to Omaha for playing really hard today.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                                22% shooting. How is that even possible
                                Lack of concentration, lack of aggressiveness. Omaha played pretty good defense, too, to give them due credit.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X