• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweet from Myah!

https://twitter.com/gojackswbb/statu...002911233?s=10

Definitely not giving up on Myah

Comment

She always came through for us, I owe her a ton of gratitude and support, the best is truly yet to come, wish you a successful recovery. Eagerly awaiting your return, get healed up.

Comment

I dont think she is really thinking we would give up on her but i DEFINITELY HOPE NOT! Myah has been nothing but a GREAT Jackrabbit! she plays incredibly well and plays with such joy and most of the time with a smile on her face!! wish her the best and fastest recovery and cannot wait for more opportunities to have her on the court and to cheer her on!!!

Comment

Anybody know what her injury actually is? Sure looks like from that tweet it's requiring some sort of surgery.

Comment

Just surmising from AJ's comments on the coaches show about getting the procedure done, I'm guessing it was an ACL. The way the play happened and her reaction suggest ACL as well.

Hopefully it wasn't that ligament and she is ready to go for the beginning of next season. With USD's returners and NDSU getting better, the SL will be fun to watch and tough competition next year.

Comment

Myah, we could never give up on you. Just think of the roar that you will get when they introduce you at Frost when you come back!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS on the POY award myah!! very very well deserved! there are some other truly excellent players in this league and yet i do not believe there was ANY intelligent argument to be made about anyone other then myah to win this award!! cannot wait to have her back on the floor and winning this again for the next two years

congratulations to all the all league award winners! with extra congrats to all of our jackrabbits. way to go Coach Johnston, Myah, Douglas, Tylee, Baylor, and Paiton

finally HOW blessed are we as rabbits fans)) in the last 5 years the jackrabbits have won 7 POY awards! WOW

Comment

Couldn't happen to a nicer person either, congrats Myah, well deserved !!

Comment

Working...
                  X