GDT: Game 2 Jackrabbits(SL Champions) vs Roos 5pm@Frost Arena JSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Game 2 Jackrabbits(SL Champions) vs Roos 5pm@Frost Arena JSN

Can the Jackrabbits finish without a loss in Summit League Conference play? 26 points in the first quarter yesterday was the first statement for that answer. The team will continue to work toward the SLT with a higher level of play. Congratulations for the regular season Champions. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

An overall solid performance being put in tonight by the ladies! One more quarter to go, just finish it off with a positive note!

Comment

Jacks are up 61-45 after three. Looks like they are going to run the table.

Comment

Talk about an extra step by Alnatas. Think she walked halfway to Volga.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          An overall solid performance being put in tonight by the ladies! One more quarter to go, just finish it off with a positive note!
          This is not aging well. Ugg

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

This is not aging well. Ugg
            Well, we're definitely aging. I might be able to collect Social Security by the time this game ends.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Well, we're definitely aging. I might be able to collect Social Security by the time this game ends.
              Lol, they just said the 4th is at 35 minutes or so

Comment

The thing that I am about the most optimistic about is Kallie going 5/5 from the FT line. Good for her!

Comment

as the crazy russian hacker would say, Whoa, thats amazin.. run the conference undefeated, plus the last 3 games with our 2 starts and one of them the should be conference player of the year.

Thats impressive. no let downs, beating rivals in back to back games.....
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    as the crazy russian hacker would say, Whoa, thats amazin.. run the conference undefeated, plus the last 3 games with our 2 starts and one of them the should be conference player of the year.

Thats impressive. no let downs, beating rivals in back to back games.....
                    The crazy Russian hacker would say ... "Da, I must inflate USD's merchandise sales in the Jack & Charlie Challenge by a factor of 50"

Comment

Burckhard would make an excellent receiver in football the way she receives those long over the shoulder passes. Lots of 100% ft shooters this game, nice trend building there. The more the bench plays, the better they get. Great effort for Lindsey , she always gives 100% effort, 6 rb & 5 assists. Vlastuin bolstering the 3 pt shooting percentage again, nice to have that threat every game. Paiton and Irwin seems their major thing now is just getting points , plus some crucial pts from the bench , tough as nails defense , doing the small things well and we go undefeated in Summit League play. Congrats Ladies , well earned honor for the whole team.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

The crazy Russian hacker would say ... "Da, I must inflate USD's merchandise sales in the Jack & Charlie Challenge by a factor of 50"
                        no, USD is doing 50% off sales. They probably are selling things like 10 cent items or something just to rig their sales. Cant imagine USD fans would normally go from buying less then 100 a day then too over 1000?
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

no, USD is doing 50% off sales. They probably are selling things like 10 cent items or something just to rig their sales. Cant imagine USD fans would normally go from buying less then 100 a day then too over 1000?
                          I merely find the prospect of seeing increased USD decals and garb jarring

Comment

are we all aware that the usd girls beat ndsu by one point today? apparently sjervin rebounded a miss with the game tied at 81 and got fouled on putback with 0.00.02 on clock. missed first, made second for the one point win

Comment

I've seen women standing straight up, hands straight up, trying their hardest to not move a muscle, so the rebounder lowers their shoulder and plows into them knocking them backwards for an auto foul call. It's like the driver of a automobile blaming the pole he ran into for the accident. I think they (refs) get the covid rules mixed up in their minds with basketball rules, namely the 6 FT separation rule and don't know what incidental contact is. What do they want, for everyone to move away every time someone goes in for a shot?

Oh well. Hopefully it evens out. Then I think, putting a positive spin on it, maybe they are just trying to keep the game from getting too physical, who knows? That's what makes sports so interesting isn't it, no matter the outcome, there's always something to complain about. Ha!
                              Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-28-2021, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X