GDT: Jackrabbits #23 vs Golden Eagles Game 2 1pm@Mabee Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits #23 vs Golden Eagles Game 2 1pm@Mabee Center

The barrage of scoring and rebounding advantage overwhelmed the Golden Eagles yesterday. The scoring from the bench is always a positive addition. We can hope for more energy today in Round 2. Go Jacks!!
    https://thesummitleague.org/watch/de...e=51&path=conf
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I'm hoping the ladies can take care of the ball better today. 16 TO's is too many against ORU (Tori 6). Cut that number by a 1/3 - 1/2 and I think the ladies cruise to another W.

Comment

Not a great first quarter. 10 point lead down to 2. Giving up a lot of threes and still turning it over too much.

Comment

Not as sharp as yesterday but ORU is shooting 60% for 3 and if it wasn’t for that, it wouldn’t be close.

Comment

Jacks need one of their patented strong third quarters.

Comment

ORU on an 11 point run to go up by 2. AJ pissed that they didn't call traveling on the go-ahead lay-up. If it was football they would have given her a first down.

Comment

Back to the “I can’t make a wide open layup” version of Tylee Irwin

Comment

Irwin has to start finishing layups.

Comment

Jacks dodge a bullet. Defense is so much better with Greer at the point.

Comment

Greer with 2 or 3 blocks today. Way to gut out two wins with the weather and travel delays.

Comment

ORU will be a solid team when they get some more experience. Lots of young talent. Irwin had a rough weekend. Not worried about her. She has been great all season.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                        ORU will be a solid team when they get some more experience. Lots of young talent. Irwin had a rough weekend. Not worried about her. She has been great all season.
                        I wouldn't be surprised to see Tierney Coleman be named the "Freshman of the Year".

Comment

Working...
                        X