GDT: Jackrabbits vs Fighting Hawks Game 2 5pm@Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Fighting Hawks Game 2 5pm@Frost

The game video will be on Jackrabbit All Access. The Jackrabbit defense showed some swarming early in the game to grab some turnovers. The UND height advantage did not dominate the boards as it was Jackrabbits 46-33. UND shot 33% fg which is a bit lower than their average. SDSU committed 11 turnovers which seemed like improvement. UND will be a dangerous team as they remain winless. AJ and crew will keep the edge today. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Jacks win 66-44. Only able to listen, but shooting wasn't the best for either team. Was defense that good today or just shots not falling? Happy they won, just hoping for more out of them offensively. I guess it's a good thing that's something to be complaining about after a 20+ win.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      Jacks win 66-44. Only able to listen, but shooting wasn't the best for either team. Was defense that good today or just shots not falling? Happy they won, just hoping for more out of them offensively. I guess it's a good thing that's something to be complaining about after a 20+ win.
      We missed a ton of open threes. This team just struggles from deep.

Comment

Working...
      X