Jackrabbits(11-2) vs Fighting Hawks(0-7) 5pm @ Frost Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbits(11-2) vs Fighting Hawks(0-7) 5pm @ Frost Midco/ESPN+

Interim UND head coach Mallory Bernhard brings a hungry team to Frost. They have been held winless in the 7 games played. UND has height and experience. They also picked up a freshman this week who is the sister of one of players. They lost to Montana, Montana St, Marquette, NDSU, UMKC, Toledo, and Wisconsin. 2 losses were in overtime. This game could turn into a bruiser. Both teams have had the week for planning and I would give the edge to the Jackrabbit staff. We may see Kallie Theisen this week. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Reading on Twitter it sounds like Kallie will
    be able/ready to play tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      Reading on Twitter it sounds like Kallie will
      be able/ready to play tonight!
      That's good, the one place UND is strong is in the post. So having an extra body to bang down low will be nice. I assume that she will be on limited minutes at best, but would nice to see her get in the game and get a few.

Comment

No complaints about a slow start tonight. I think it was 19-2 at one point. Adding Theisen makes this team really deep and she might be the best defensive option against Sjervyn if she can get up to speed.

Comment

Working...
        X