• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked like Killian got an extra step before that foul

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

Exactly, USD will destroy this team.
      Let's see how 'Yotes do against Mavs in Verm in a couple weeks.

Comment

Vlastuin continues to impress.

Comment

Ironic that announcers call out "missed travel" for Jacks but miss mentioning Pilakouta taking about eight steps (slight exaggeration) on that basket

Comment

Offense was ugly for both teams, but a win is a win. 64-54 win for the Jacks
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Jacks went into the bonus with just under 7 minutes to go, and didn't take advantage. At that point, post up Selland and Burckhard every possession and let them shoot free throws. Too much perimeter passing and hoisting up jump shots as the shot clock is running out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Jacks went into the bonus with just under 7 minutes to go, and didn't take advantage. At that point, post up Selland and Burckhard every possession and let them shoot free throws. Too much perimeter passing and hoisting up jump shots as the shot clock is running out.
                Do you think that was a strategic decision to try to limit passes inside that were more likely to result in turnovers while also bleeding clock?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  I was more concerned we were forcing the offense and underestimating their fight. You can tell when the defense is working very hard to disrupt when on every break in the action you see them breathing extremely hard, UNO was playing hard on defense. We are going to get every team in the Summit's best effort, we have to expect that. All in all, wasn't our best game, but not our worst either....it's going to be a grind, when the shooting isn't at it's best.That's when things like TO's, steals, blocks. rebounds, all the "little things" become all the more important.

Comment

Working...
                  X