GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits #22 vs UNI Panthers 3 pm @ McLeod Center ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits #22 vs UNI Panthers 3 pm @ McLeod Center ESPN3

UNI is 2-2. They have won over Wichita and Creighton. The losses are courtesy of Iowa and NDSU. They are #3 preseason in the MVC. The Jackrabbits hold the series advantage 9-3. The Panthers will start 4 seniors and likely 1 junior. They average 74 points per game allow 81 so far. There is a freshman guard McDermott who had only played in the last game. She may be a sub to watch. They shoot 41% from the field with 33% long range which are 42% of the shots. The Jackrabbits will not have a long list of much taller players to contend in McLeod. I look for better scoring today. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Jacks making bad passes and UNI making them pay. Selland out most of the half with foul trouble again, she has to figure that out. This team goes as far as she takes them.

Jacks down 5 at half. Giving UNI way too many layups. We do not like a top 25 team at all.

Comment

6 consecutive quarters of bad basketball. And Selland...it's time to figure this out. It isn't rocket science.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

well, this has turned ugly time to find some football

Comment

7 consecutive bad quarters. This team will get blown out by USD and MO State. Even NDSU blew out UNI, they will be tough in Fargo.

Nelson seems to have gone backwards and Selland can't stay on the floor.

I know everone says only March matters, but losses like this kill seeding if they make the NCAA.

Comment

We have no shooters. Can’t remember an SDSU team that had a lack of shooters like this team does.

Comment

Absolutely pathetic! The team acts like all they have to do with their ranking is show up.

Comment

They should be embarrassed of that performance. They might not be #1 in the nation but they are sure as heck better than that. Pathetic is most every aspect of the game

Comment

Tis NOT the Season to be Jolly!!! Fa, fa, fa fa fa , fa fallen down....Hope we get back up soon. Let's all have a Merry Christmas anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Tis NOT the Season to be Jolly!!! Fa, fa, fa fa fa , fa fallen down....Hope we get back up soon. Let's all have a Merry Christmas anyway!
                    Four chances at redemption before Santa arrives. Home games with Drake and a rematch with Northern Iowa, and on the road at ranked Missouri State and Montana State.

Comment

I've been good, hope Santa has some nice presents for us......

Comment

Working...
                      X