GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NDSU Bison @ Denny Sanford Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NDSU Bison @ Denny Sanford Premier Center

The bison could be high from yesterday's victory over Denver. That is a long time coming for a win in SF. There should be a good crowd today to encourage the Jackrabbits. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN+ 2:30pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

North Dakota schools have been owning this tournament. Gotta win this one.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Good win for the Jacks, hopefully Bultsma can shoot better tomorrow.

Ferrand with some good minutes and Nelson shows why she will likely be a 3 time SL first teamer in the future.

Comment

Good win for the ladies today. They played really well other than the 2 scoring droughts. And the first one was due to foul trouble. If they want to win tomorrow they have to avoid that.

Side note: I found a link for the Lennox vs. Miller girls game. Madysen V has 11 pts in the first half (2 3's), 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 steal, and 2 PF's. That's my unofficial stats for her. She looks to me like she is going to be a real good shooter. Granted, I haven't seen her play a lot, but each time she has impressed.

Comment

In the post game press conference, Rylee Nudell, said in reference to SDSU "they're bigger than us, stronger than us, and put together really well." Pretty fair analysis.
          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
          US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Tagyn's first two 3's were like airballs and the Jacks had about three airballs early on and I was " don't shoot anymore three's....later in the game the Jacks hit two back to back and the team was hitting more and it's like " shoot more three's"....that's just the way fans are, results orientated a little bit, LOL.Go JACKS....protect the "Denny", bring intensity and don't get the silly fouls.
            Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-09-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X