GDT: SDSU(12-2) vs #15 USD(14-0) @ Frost Arena Senior Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Shut down Lamb just a little bit, and it's a different game, without her, they might very well have lost, when we got the intensity level up to where it was needed...… with Sellend healthy, we would of beat them , that game anyway. But neither of those two things occurred , so it's just my opinion. Lamb won them the game against ORU too (24 pts), she's been hot lately for them. Duffy, Lamb, Frederick, ….most consistent scorers on their team. Sjerven and Arens, McKeever are hit or miss.....but they add to the dilemma if they , or even one , of them gets into double figures too. I wouldn't say it'd be easy, far from it, but, if they falter and don't have a good game, and another team doesn't, that's reasonably close to their level of play, they can be beat. That sounds reasonable to me anyway.
    I agree, take Duffy off of USD we have a healthy Selland and we probably win one or both games. They are healty and talented, we are not full strength but still pretty good. We have had some really high scoring games with this team this season so they can score points. I would give us 25%-33% chance to win assuming we meet in the finals. If Sjerven get a couple fouls or flops, we can hopefully go inside with Burkard, Larson and Bultsma, we could have an advantage for sure. If we could get the ball to them we could have more then a fighters chance. If the refs let the physical play go like they have, we have to be pretty much perfect from outside, just cant turn the ball over. If we dont have turnovers the first half that was basically difference in the game in the first half.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

I agree, take Duffy off of USD we have a healthy Selland and we probably win one or both games. They are healty and talented, we are not full strength but still pretty good. We have had some really high scoring games with this team this season so they can score points. I would give us 25%-33% chance to win assuming we meet in the finals. If Sjerven get a couple fouls or flops, we can hopefully go inside with Burkard, Larson and Bultsma, we could have an advantage for sure. If we could get the ball to them we could have more then a fighters chance. If the refs let the physical play go like they have, we have to be pretty much perfect from outside, just cant turn the ball over. If we dont have turnovers the first half that was basically difference in the game in the first half.
      I agree, I plan on going and seeing for myself though.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        I agree, I plan on going and seeing for myself though.
        cheer twice as loud since this is the first year I wont be at games Monday or Tuesday.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

cheer twice as loud since this is the first year I wont be at games Monday or Tuesday.
          I might have to stop right before I get to the laryngitis threshold though.!!!! Don't want to start talking like Don Corleone.

Comment

Working...
          X