No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU(12-2) vs #15 USD(14-0) @ Frost Arena Senior Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Severn doesnt get called for illegal screens is beyond me. Refs let USD play more physical then anyone else in the league. Not complaining, i wish they would let teams go and not call the tacky fouls but every other game how much USD reaches in every other summit team would have 30 fouls by now.

We clearly miss Selland, her versatility and all around play. We are trying but when you dont have an outside shot, thats the different, USD shoots the 3 really well.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Jacks are doing the same thing every offensive possession. Need more from RCJ, Irwin, Larson.
      Larson has been fine, but Irwin has been a no-show.

Comment

Give a team a good lead most of the game.....give tthem confidence, Lambs got that and she's killing us

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Larson has been fine, but Irwin has been a no-show.
          That’s true. Larson has had a nice game. Jacks are really playing hard the last 3 minutes or so. Too little too late I think. This team is WNIT bound, which isn’t a surprise.

Comment

USD knows our motion offense as well as we do, and it's just not as effective as it used to be, we still gave them a good game, at least that's encouraging.

Comment

That’s true. Larson has had a nice game. Jacks are really playing hard the last 3 minutes or so. Too little too late I think. This team is WNIT bound, which isn’t a surprise.
              Giving up on SF huh?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Giving up on SF huh?
                Unless Myah can make a recovery and get into game shape, this team just doesn’t have the guard play to beat USD. Anything can happen in Sioux Falls but I wouldn’t bet on it. I’ll still cheer like hell for them.

Comment

Can with petition Mdico to not have Brad Knew-it do anymore SDSU games. Have David Brown and Tom Neiman would be a much better pair. Last rant of the game.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

A guy doesn't realize how important a outside threat is till you don't have one. This year is done for (most likely), as far as the SL is concerned, what do we do for next year on the perimeter?

Comment

USD has gone into summit league tournament full of themselves before and it wouldnt be a surprise if they do again this year. We know how well we play there and USD most likely would have to beat us for a 3rd time to win it. They dont play much of a bench so can they play back to back games and beat your rival for a 3rd time. Our womens team has a history of great play even when they arent the top team in the league. USD should be nervous for sure.

Comment

Unless Myah can make a recovery and get into game shape, this team just doesn’t have the guard play to beat USD. Anything can happen in Sioux Falls but I wouldn’t bet on it. I’ll still cheer like hell for them.
                        Myah should be shut down. Even with her I don't think SDSU has the overall team talent to beat USD. The Yotes are just way too good this year. Do I hope the Jacks can upset them in SF? Sure. But if they don't, I will tip my cap and hope they represent the Summit well in the NCAAs
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post

Myah should be shut down. Even with her I don't think SDSU has the overall team talent to beat USD. The Yotes are just way too good this year. Do I hope the Jacks can upset them in SF? Sure. But if they don't, I will tip my cap and hope they represent the Summit well in the NCAAs
                          This, if we don't beat them, lets hope they win one game and then get their doors blown off. I don't want to hear of them having a sweet 16 team.

Comment

Within 6 several times in the last 2:00. A little Selland would have gone a LONG way.

We’re overmatched in several ways this year but today showed that if a little March Magic is in the air, we at least have a shot in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

This, if we don't beat them, lets hope they win one game and then get their doors blown off. I don't want to hear of them having a sweet 16 team.
                              They will run into the same issues that SDSU does every year. A weak Summit League hurts them when they play good teams. If USD and SDSU played each other 4 or 5 times instead of the NDSUs and Westerns, there would be a ton of more tourney success

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                                Within 6 several times in the last 2:00. A little Selland would have gone a LONG way.

We’re overmatched in several ways this year but today showed that if a little March Magic is in the air, we at least have a shot in Sioux Falls.
                                I would rather have Selland for the entire season than the "chance" that we could beat USD. Sometimes a fan just has to realize that our team isn't as good in a given year than another team.

Comment

Working...
                                X