GDT: SDSU(12-2) vs #15 USD(14-0) @ Frost Arena Senior Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU(12-2) vs #15 USD(14-0) @ Frost Arena Senior Day

The last home game for the regular season. Rylie, Megan, & Tagyn will be recognized for their participation on the Jackrabbit team. It will also be one of the toughest games of the year as a rivalry Corn Showdown Series contest. The yotes have had a very successful season and they have also had the national recognition. This would not be the first time a ranked opponent has come to Frost and experienced disappointment. The 2 pm tip should find plenty of support for the Jackrabbits. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN3 2pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

The Coyotes are very good but beatable. It's time to deflate their highly inflated ego and knock them out of the national ratings. Go, Jacks!
    This space for lease.

Comment

If the coaching staff has some wrinkles that they think might slow down the Yotes, I hope they save them for Sioux Falls. Today's game has no impact on seeding, so play hard, but don't show anything out of the ordinary. Let the Yotes go into the tournament undefeated and on a long winning streak with all the pressure square on their backs. Save the element of surprise for when it matters the most.

Comment

This game will tell us a little more than the first encounter, one way or the other. We play good,close game throughout, have a chance to win at the end, even if we don't, I'll be much more positive heading into the SLT.Go Jacks!!

Comment

I think keeping this game close comes down to Tylee and Rylie. I am assuming the inside will be able to hold their own or outperform the dogs. Tylee has been playing quite well as of late, she will need to find the next gear today. Rylie needs to not make any mistakes and contribute offensively when the opportunity arises. Go Jacks!

Comment

Are the Jacks scared of Sjerven ? Give to Bultsma and go at her !.

Comment

looks shockingly like the first game so far,lots of passing around the perimeter, one picked off already,, three point heave at the end of the shot clock, not much driving to the hoop and passing off, if we hit three's, not so bad, if we can't, it's a same result scenario....well, it's early yet, so....

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                It appears the officials are scared of Sjerven - scared to call a foul on her.

Comment

We need inside game against USD, we're not consistent at hitting enough three's, I don't think....

Comment

Jacks are playing hard but their offensive game just isn’t good enough.

Comment

We aren't aggressively trying to score, get some momentum going, Tylee got O-board , relatively open underneath, against a shorter defender, she didn't put it right back up, passed it for more loop around....this seems like first game II...go strong to the hoop , make them foul or block it, prefer a strategy of multiple probes into the paint, not just one ,gets stopped and passed out, the opposition looking for the pass out to pick off.... maybe I'm expecting a different kind of play after the first time too much, we need a better scoring mentality....I'll shut up

Comment

Idk if they forgot how to throw a post entry pass or what but from my angle the post has been open plenty of times and they just won’t give it to them.

Comment

Again, why isn't Bultsma getting the ball down low, especially when Sjerven isn't in the game ? Having her set screens 18 feet from the basket isn't the best use of her talents.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            I'd be surprised, we have a history of being a shorter team whose beaten P-5 teams with much taller post players...NC State, played Baylor even up with two tall bigs, just need more deception and arch on the shot, or use the glass and the angle. Bultsma , if she hits some, can get her to foul I'd think.

Comment

USD 5-0 on steals, aggressive

Comment

Working...
                              X