GDT: Jackrabbits(11-2) vs Fighting Hawks(5-7) @ Betty Engelstad Sioux Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Rex Chapman tweeted it out (amongst others). Definitely has gone viral.

and now Sportscenter.
    Over 17,000 likes on the Sportscenter tweet !

Comment

Unfortunately, the only person on the internet who isn't impressed by it is Zimmer. He's been hard on our women this year and this statement just makes him look like even more of an ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
        Unfortunately, the only person on the internet who isn't impressed by it is Zimmer. He's been hard on our women this year and this statement just makes him look like even more of an ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        That is probably a comment that doesn't need to be made. That's his decision. But, he probably is right. Unless the ladies play almost perfectly, they have a 90% of getting beat tomorrow IMO. USD is good, we all know that, but for those pricks down south to proclaim they are the be all/end all power in the SL is a joke. We have 9 SLT Chamionships to their 1. If USD lost their best player and a significant new recruit they wouldn't be the team they are either, so its a what if deal.

Comment

USD can begin to brag when or if they win a first round game in the NCAA Tournament, 0-2 so far. I hope they do, but until they do, they should show a little more tact.

Comment

Working...
          X