GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(9-1) vs Omaha Mavs(1-8) @ Frost Arena 2pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(9-1) vs Omaha Mavs(1-8) @ Frost Arena 2pm

The pork sandwiches will be served from 1-2:15 today. This doubleheader tradition should draw a decent crowd. The Maverick women are having another tough year in general. 3 of their 6 wins this year come against lower division teams. This should be a good warm-up game for the Jackrabbits who only have this game for the week. Maybe there will be a new play worked on the past week. The Jackrabbits have a 3 game homestand with Denver and PFW coming next week. I do not expect any surprises from Omaha women in this game. Go Jacks!!

Jackrabbit All Access
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Thanks for starting the GDT's, OldHare!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Why am I not getting this on ESPN . Midco is covering the game right?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Game is not on Midco or ESPN.

​​​​​​​https://gojacks.com/news/2020/2/6/me...k-classic.aspx

Comment

Omaha got hot the last few minutes and pulled to within 10, but was a 20 point game most of the way.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Our end of the bench just isn't great. Hirschman seems athletic, but she hasn't progressed.

That sophomore class needs to show a LOT of development over the summer. Stapleton is getting there, but the other 2 (Ferrand and Hirschman) need to get going.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
              Our end of the bench just isn't great. Hirschman seems athletic, but she hasn't progressed.

That sophomore class needs to show a LOT of development over the summer. Stapleton is getting there, but the other 2 (Ferrand and Hirschman) need to get going.
              I was really high on Sydney the first time I saw her. She had some moxie, it was nice to see. I still like her, but she needs to take the next step IMO.
              I think she will. So, I guess I basically am parroting what you say AZ. Not sure I see any future in the other three.

Comment

For a minute I thought AJ was going to have to put the starters back in. Looking forward, I think the staff needs to bring in one or two true point guard type players. It seems we have brought in a lot of 6'1 players that are more of the 3-4 position type. Would like to see a guard that can penetrate and kick the ball out rather than just swinging the ball around the perimeter. Having Myah healthy would be a big help. On that note, it looked like she was not wearing the boot yesterday. But she still didn't look to be moving that well just walking. We're at the point of the season where it would be hard to get her conditioning back to the point where she could play significant minutes.

Comment

Myah may need to clear some medical items before considering any play in the final 8 Summit games that could be played in the next less than 30 days. It is a tough year for that young woman trying to get her health. It appears that Kallie and Myah are likely not playing barring a miracle heal.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                  X