Women's Wells Fargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Wells Fargo

Enough with the guys...Women are playing UND.

Go LadyJacks!!!!!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Women's Wells Fargo

#2 vs #4 in the region, #8 vs #9 in the nation. Lets hope the Jacks women show up tonight. It would be nice to get a win against UND this year. Jacks definitely have the talent to do it. If we hit some outside shots its anyones game.

North Dakota State 74
    South Dakota 68
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

18-13 UND...Go Rabbits!

St. Joseph is just down the road from me here. I've already taken that week off. If the men can't make it to Bakersfield, I wouldn't mind at all spending a little time with the Rabbit ladies...
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Regardless of the outcome of the NCC tourney I think the Jacks have a great shot to make the Elite 8 and defend their national championship. St. Paul will offer a neutral court where I am confident Jacks fans can represent a good portion of the crowd. There will be 4 NCC teams securing the top 5 seeds. With USD's loss tonight they get the #5 seed. The #2-#4 seeds are up for grabs. I suspect NDSU will be no worse than a #3 seed with their win tonight. GO JACKS.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Women's and Men's selections shows will be on KJJQ on Sunday night beginning at 9:00 pm our time.

UND leads 35-30 start of the 2nd half.

Comment

I'm with ya, JackMD...

Running out of beer, though...
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Schlagel is on fire.

This is much more enjoyable than tonight's earlier fare.

Comment

Beer's making me philosophical...

The U people just don't understand what it is to be a Rabbit...

It's not about the basketball...well, yeah, it's about the basketball, but that's not all it's about.

We are SDSU...for ever...We bleed yellow and blue.

One of the comments of Governor Janklow that has always stuck with me was that one day, he marveled at the loyalty of SDSU grads to their alma mater, unlike any other university in the state. Even though I have a low opinion of Governor Bill (I'm a libertarian-leaning Republican nowadays, if you must know), I thought that was a very astute observation.

We expect the best. That's why the U hates us. That's why it's SDSU and not USD that's going to Division I.

Brenda Davis just hit a 3...we're down by 1 to UND...GO STATE!!!!
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

54-51 RABBITS!

Time out Sue!

GO RABBITS!
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

64-62 UND with a little under two minutes to go. Come on Jacks!!

Comment

I know where you're coming from Filbert. I have my BS from State and spent three years on campus in Vermillion getting my JD. They don't have half the institutional pride at the U that they have at State. It's all about the greek system, who's seen with who, etc. At State its all about being a Jackrabbit and the pride associated with attending the greatest institution in the state.

Comment

Tough night for the best university in the Dakotas...

UND 71, SDSU 66.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It wasn't that bad. We got a split.

Comment

Did I hear something? Nah, must have been the wind...
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Tough loss tonight.  I still feel much better about our women's chances than I do the men.  Kids are in bed now and I just finished shoveling the last of the 6 inches of heavy snow we got last night.  I feel a lot better than I did 2 hours ago.  Its finally time for a Friday night Budweiser.

I have a little bit of something for everyone to think about.  Check out my latest post under "other" and let me know what you think.

Oh yeah, by the way, UNO beats NDSU in O.T. Coyotes vs. Mavericks for the NCC championship. I guess this frees up my Saturday night, at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X