No announcement yet.

Only 2,700 seats for women's regional.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 2,700 seats for women's regional.

Here is the latest from Concordia, our less than able host for the women's North Central Regional:

http://www.csp.edu/athletics/root/wb...bbregional.htm

Its not 4,500 seats but slightly less at 2,700.

Tickets

Tickets can be purchased at the gate. The ticket window for the games will open an hour before the first game each session. ALL SEATS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION - THERE WILL BE NO RESERVED SEATING - The Gangelhoff Center will hold 2,700 fans for the 2004 NCAA North Central Regional
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Only 2,700 seats for women's regional.

They need to get their act together. Last week it said that they could seat 1,200. Then it went up to 4,500. Now it is SOMEWHERE in the middle at 2,700?!?!?! Thank God we have the Frost!!!!

Comment

I was there last night, no way even 2,700 fit in there. More like the 1,200-1,500. I think it will be standing room only this evening with UND, NDSU, SDSU and Concordia all playing. Concordia will likely have the fewest fans.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was there both nights and Jacks easily had the biggest and most vocal following.

Comment

Working...
        X