WOMENS ELITE 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOMENS ELITE 8

I wanted to start a new thread about the upcoming Elite 8 tournament. Does SDSU have an assigned hotel? Any pep rally's planned? Some of these questions may have already been discussed, but I've been off the board for awhile due to computer problems. I cant wait to see Our Lady Jacks defend the National Championship. I'm making the trip up next week from Dallas, It sound like many of our posters are going too. I'm looking forward to the Jackrabbit nation invasion of St. Joseph!

Re: WOMENS ELITE 8

Here is the bracket and the game times. I wish I could be in St. Joe's in person but I will have to settle for the webcast. Cal should be a competative team but we should feel like we are on our homecourt away from home. Go get'em Jackrabbits!!

Wednesday, March 24
    Game 1 - Henderson State vs. Quincy - 12:00 p.m.
    Game 2 - Drury vs. Seattle Pacific - 2:00 p.m.
    Game 3 - Merrimack vs. Augusta State - 6:00 p.m.
    Game 4 - California (Pa.) vs. South Dakota St. - 8:00 pm

http://www.gogriffons.com/elite8/images/bracket.jpg
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Is there a visual webcast of the games or is just the audio through KJJQ.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

KJJQ is soley audio with no video yet, but after watching the video of the Michigan Tech web site in December, the technology on video has a way to go before becoming effective. The product is available, but its not cheap.

Comment

I'll shortly be on my way up to St. Joe for tonight's game...you'll recognise me, I'll be the one in blue and yellow!

GO RABBITS!!!
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

can someone tell me what is on the station right now? i don't know if i've found it yet, and i can't get the webcast for some reason. So if anyone could tell me if there is a pregame or something, that would be excellent.

Thanks

Comment

The 6 pm game just finished so the pre-game will start shortly.  I'm not even sure who won today but will update when possible.  Here is the link to KJJQ.  They have a broad bandwidth and you should be able to connect.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/athletics/broadcasts/Index.cfm

Metro rolled Rollins today 88-57 in the men's tourney. They should walk to the title.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

alright, just curious....is this a espn affiliate? if so, I found it. Also, thanks for the quick response jackmd

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                  Here is the bracket and the game times.  I wish I could be in St. Joe's in person but I will have to settle for the webcast.  Cal should be a competative team but we should feel like we are on our homecourt away from home.  Go get'em Jackrabbits!!

Wednesday, March 24
                  Game 1 - Henderson State vs. Quincy - 12:00 p.m.
                  Game 2 - Drury vs. Seattle Pacific - 2:00 p.m.
                  Game 3 - Merrimack vs. Augusta State - 6:00 p.m.
                  Game 4 - California (Pa.) vs. South Dakota St. - 8:00 pm

http://www.gogriffons.com/elite8/images/bracket.jpg
                  Henderson St, Drury and Merrimack won today. Seattle Pacific was undefeated previous to today. I think Cal PA's record (32-1) is inflated like Seattle Pacific's. They just don't play in the NCC. I expect the Jacks to win handily, but then again, I expect alot (don't I pb).

Comment

Here is a link to the Cal site if KJJQ fails. Cal's link is at least 10 seconds ahead of KJJQ's.
                    GO JACKS!!!

http://wvcs.cup.edu/

Comment

Jacks lead 19-14, playing even better than this score reflects. Keep it up Jacks, some key Cal players in foul trouble, they have a short bench and this will be a factor. GO JACKS!!

Comment

Cal in foul trouble and struggling from the field and yet they lead by 6.  Their best player has been on the bench for 10 minutes.  Jacks seem to be in trouble right now.  It will be one heck of a battle.  

We need a better performance in the 2nd half.  Lets go Jacks.

Update:

Jacks trail 42-40 at the half.  This is anyones game.  I like our chances.

Metro pounded Rollins and will play Southern Indiana in the "Final 4" tomorrow night. I suspect they will walk all over everybody. You don't beat SDSU by 40 unless you are for real (or should I say "unreal&quot.

Comment

KJJQ's connection is crap, I'm on the Cal site and they are killing us right now. Cal leads 56-46 and is running away with this game. The Jacks need to gain composure and come back gradually. Lets go Rabbits, defend our national championship. Mckinney (their best player) picks up her 4th foul. Lets take advantage.

Comment

The Jacks really need to dig down and start playing like champions. Still plenty of time left though. GO JACKS!

Comment

As it looks like the ladies will go down tonight, you can't help but think what a great basketball season we had. I never thought i would be dissapointed after a record win season for the men and an elite eight appearance for the women, but i can't seem to be happy about the season. Just high expectations i suppose. ??? ??? ???

have to hand it to Cal (pa) they seemed much more athletic and tough than we did tonight which was the opposite of what i expected. Plus they shot the lights out, which doesnt hurt.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                              X