Isha Vanterpool leaves team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Isha Vanterpool leaves team

I thought bringing this thread to the top might explain why she left. It is always difficult making an investment in a student athlete and watch that individual tranfer to another school. I would have enjoyed watching her in a Jacks uniform for another three years. Again, I wish her the best at DWU and beyond.

P.S I didnt know how to quote someone from a different thread as I am a computer idiot. Anyone know if there is a Message Board for Dummies book available?

Comment

Originally posted by siouxfallsjack
      I thought bringing this thread to the top might explain why she left.  It is always difficult making an investment in a student athlete and watch that individual tranfer to another school.  
      She was unhappy with something, that much is explained. What exactly was she unhappy with? Was there an attempt to reconcile on both sides? Could, did, and if so what did Coach Johnston and Isha learn from this experience? Lastly, just my curiosity, why go from SDSU to DWU? I'm not looking for answers just posing some general questions.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

How is everyone going to take it when we actually lose a player worth talking about? Players transfer every day. Sometimes you benefit, sometimes you don't. I hardly think she is deserving of the last two threads on this board.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1
          How is everyone going to take it when we actually lose a player worth talking about?  Players transfer every day.  Sometimes you benefit, sometimes you don't.  I hardly think she is deserving of the last two threads on this board.

I agree.

Of the senior class of women basketball players 9 started out as freshmen. 4 finished their careers at SDSU.

Comment

Working...
          X