Loren Warkenthien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loren Warkenthien

Condolences to the Family of Loren Warkrnthien. Loren passed away Friday morning at a Sioux Falls hospital. He was Jen's father.

Re: Loren Warkenthien

Originally posted by 1bunnies
    Condolences to the Family of Loren Warkrnthien. Loren passed away Friday morning at a Sioux Falls hospital. He was Jen's father.
    First, my condolences to Jen, the Warkenthien family and all of Loren's friends.  Loren was the one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to be acquainted with.

Jen and her family lived just down the street from my parents house when she was very young.  She lost her mom unexpectedly when she was in first grade.  It was a sad end to a tragic life for her mom.  

Loren did all he could to raise his family and did a wonderful job.  He kept things in perspective for his girls, even in the toughest of times.  I had not spoken to Loren in some time and was not aware he was ill, if he was.  Perhaps this was a sudden event.

Regardless, my heart goes out to Jen and her sister.  They are so young and now they face life without either parent.  SDSU, her coaches, Brookings and the surrounding communities need to do all they can to support her and Kayla now that Loren is gone.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...plate=printart
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: Loren Warkenthien

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Warkenthien family and their friends.

Comment

Working...
      X