Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Madness Minus 2 (Women)

One word......DEFENSE!

Hard for any one to look real good offensively when the whole team played defense the way they did at MMM2. That was very evident across the board vetran players and new players. That spells trouble for their opponents this year.

I thought the guards pushed the ball up the court very well, as usual. Couple of no calls kept Verdegan from capitalizing on her quickness driving to the basket. She won the 3 point shooting contest this year.

Vogel was very considerate of her team mates and didn't mow them down on her drives to the basket. She won't be that nice to the opposition though. That also spells trouble for them.

Impressed with Grimsrud who continues to get better. Knows where to go to get the rebounds and know what to do with it when she gets it.

Liked what I saw in newcomer Boever. Even though she didn't have much time to show what she could do it was obvious that she is quick, smart and not afraid to play defense.

Also liked what I saw in Anderson. Very quick, played good defense.

It is hard for any one to stand out in this group because from one end of the roster to the other there is quality. I look forward to watching them this year.

I also think the men will be fun to watch this year too, but I know there will be plenty said about them on their own thread.

Go Jacks!

Re: Midnight Madness Minus 2 (Women)

This is a very young team, too. Only one senior, Megan Vogel. Granted, she's a star.
    This space for lease.

Comment

was Ketty there?

Comment

Ketty was there. She will be a nice addition to the team also.

Comment

Working...
        X