SDSU vs. Minnesota-Crookston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU vs. Minnesota-Crookston

Tomorrow marks the end of the exhibition season. The women take off Minnesota-Crookston at 7 in Frost. It will be be last chance to see the Jacks before they head out to Kent State and Middle Tennessee to open the season before opening the home part of the schedule with Southern Cal and Southwest Minnesota State. Hope to see you there.

Go Big! Go Blue!! Go JACKS!!!

Re: SDSU vs. Minnesota-Crookston

Well the women win a 107-45 laugher against Crookston, in a game that featured 17 made three pointers. All five starters plus 2 freshmen dropped in double digits in points. Warkenthien puts up a double double of 11s. All players saw considerable playing time. Hopefully the girls start out good against Kent State and Middle Tennessee.

Comment

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ne...cfm?Id=46,5479

Something tells me that UM-Crookston was not AJ's first choice for an exhibition game........

Other quick hits:
      *Attendance was 1219, higher than the Tuesday game......hopefully this is a good omen for fan support this season.
      *The fans were not very fired up....it's not easy to get excited about UM-Crookston.
      *Verdegan was lights out. Hope she can have a great season and complement Vogel.

I'm looking forward to watching these gals play this season. This should be a pretty good team. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
        Well the women win a 107-45 laugher against Crookston, in a game that featured 17 made three pointers.
        Great job ladies!

That has to be a record for 3 pointers?

Keep it up! You're doing great!

Comment

It would be a record if the game counted.

Comment

Looked through the box scores online from last year
            I believe 16 is the record..had 15 last year against the Bison
            unfortunately, exhibitions don't count

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
              ........in a game that featured 17 made three pointers.  All five starters plus 2 freshmen dropped in double digits in points.  Warkenthien puts up a double double of 11s.
              This kind of confirms my position made earlier in another thread. All DI players can shoot the ball or they wouldn't be DI players. Way to go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
              X