Southwest Minnesota State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest Minnesota State

It's time to cool down on the celebrating. Each game is one game according to A.J. and he is correct. Time to focus on Sunday afternoon against SWMS at 3:00 p.m. Let's fill up Frost again and make certain that there is no letdown.

LETS GO RABBITS!!

Re: Southwest Minnesota State

Sorry, but I don't play for the team so I am going to enjoy what I saw last night for a while longer.  8-)
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Time to start getting worked up for another women's basketball game.

There's probably no way we'll match the intensity of the USC game environment, but hopefully a big crowd will turn out to watch these Jackrabbit women, because they're good, and deserve the big crowds.

Go Rabbits!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
        Sorry, but I don't play for the team so I am going to enjoy what I saw last night for a while longer.  8-)
        Every fan is part of the family.

Comment

Apparently you have an axe to grind so keep it up. I'm going to keep on enjoying the Jackrabbits success.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
            Apparently you have an axe to grind so keep it up.  I'm going to keep on enjoying the Jackrabbits success.
            No axe to grind here. You assumed I was a player on the women's team first. I've just bleed yellow and blue for over forty years and always enjoy all of the Rabbits success. We are all family.

Comment

I do like the 3:00 tip off. I can actually bring the kids and they won't be up too late on a school night. I am going to try to make it as I expect there will be some fan and student hangover from Friday and Saturday night. But I expect this one to be over early.

Go Jacks!
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

I'm hoping there's not a let down today. Not sure what Southwest State will put on the court, but their new coach, Mike Jewett, knows how to succeed. He spent a number of years as an assistant at Augie before taking over a small school in Ohio. I'm pretty sure he won a lot of ballgames out there. I think he spent a year or two at St. Cloud too. It may take him awhile to get his type of players to come to Marshall, but he'll get it done. After Friday's big win, today could be a battle.
                I miss the Friday/Sat. double headers. It's a little tough to drive over 2 hrs one way for a single game, but we'll surely make a few again this year.
                Go Rabbits!

Comment

Will this game be broadcast? I don't see a link in the broadcast section?

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo
                    Will this game be broadcast?  I don't see a link in the broadcast section?

Yes just click the USC game. It will connect you to the SWMS game.

Comment

Jacks 18
                      SWMS 11

Jacks just had an 8 point run. 11:56 to go in 1st half.

Comment

2 min to go in 1st half

SDSU 43
                        SWMS 23

Comment

Half time score

SDSU 45
                          SWMS 26

Comment

FT shooting by this Jack's team is just amazing. They hardly ever miss. Taking a few quick 3's early on but who can blame them. Once the women picked up the defensive intensity SWMS just kind of crumbled. I look for SDSU to come out and bury them in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Must be another NCC crew. They don't seem to be able to keep up with the quality of the Jackrabbit players. No big deal.

SDSU 59
                              SWMS 29

Its all academic now.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X