Long Beach State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long Beach State

Congrats to AJ's bunch for the win and kudos to bluehat for being the Fan of the Game!

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
      Congrats to AJ's bunch for the win and kudos to bluehat for being the Fan of the Game!
      He's gonna need a bigger hat . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nah I need a bigger box. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9yxvesBbP8 Good to see the girls play well at home again. Complete game by the girls. Saturday night is the next home game against Southern Illinois, it is also Peggy Miller Night. Or it is also a dress up night for the students.

Comment

Nice to see the Jacks-Long Beach score on the ESPN Bottom Line on ESPN2 (it's women's basketball day on ESPN2, so they apparently show all women's basketball scores, not just the top 25).

I still wish they'd change their retarded S DAKTA ST to S DAK ST, though . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I see New Year's Eve opponent Marquette won by 16 today and Missouri is winning handily. While UC-Davis, Kansas, and NDSU have lost today.

Comment

Very impressive win. Congratulations, Jacks. Way to bounce back from the Arkansas trip. Didn't Long Beach beat the Jacks last season?
              This space for lease.

Comment

Vogel needs to average about 21.380952380952380952380952380952 points in the last 21 games to over take the top of the scorer's list.

Comment

[quote author=Jacked_Up link=1164997639/15#20 date=1165185376]Very impressive win. Congratulations, Jacks. Way to bounce back from the Arkansas trip. Didn't Long Beach beat the Jacks last season?[/quote]

Yes Long Beach won 58-55 last year in Long Beach.

Comment

Driving back from Minneapolis this afternoon and picked up 910 Depot Radio for the second half of the game...just outside Minneaplis: very good reception. Of course, could pick up WNAX so listened to the men's game, too. Great afternoon and a nice way to spend the drive back to South Dakota.

I have to laugh every time I see the bluehatman reference. Reminds me of the Curious George books and the Man in the Yellow Hat. Bluehat's older brother?

Comment

Nah close cousin

Comment

Bluehat,

I was suprised that there weren't more students in Frost for the Long Beach game. The reserved section wasn't very full either, but I was a little dissapointed in the turnout.

Was there something else happening outside of the NFL?

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

It maybe had something to do with the start time of the game being pushed up an hour. I personally was getting ready to head to the game and I thought I'd check the record of LBSU before I took off. I hadn't done much research on their team so I wanted to see what we were up against. When I checked I found out the game was already at half time and we were up 19 points. That made my mind up and I decided to not even go. If you read Terry's blog on the Argus website you'll find that he was even late for the game due to the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack
                            It maybe had something to do with the start time of the game being pushed up an hour.  I personally was getting ready to head to the game and I thought I'd check the record of LBSU before I took off.  I hadn't done much research on their team so I wanted to see what we were up against.  When I checked I found out the game was already at half time and we were up 19 points.  That made my mind up and I decided to not even go.  If you read Terry's blog on the Argus website you'll find that he was even late for the game due to the same reason.  
                            The Jacks website had 1:00 p.m. listed as the start time. The season tickets had a 1:00 p.m. start time. No where did I hear that the game had been moved up an hour. I did see it listed incorrectly at 2:00 p.m. in the local paper once, but all the schedules always said 1:00 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                              [quote author=BTownJack link=1164997639/15#26 date=1165244248]It maybe had something to do with the start time of the game being pushed up an hour.  I personally was getting ready to head to the game and I thought I'd check the record of LBSU before I took off.  I hadn't done much research on their team so I wanted to see what we were up against.  When I checked I found out the game was already at half time and we were up 19 points.  That made my mind up and I decided to not even go.  If you read Terry's blog on the Argus website you'll find that he was even late for the game due to the same reason.  
                              The Jacks website had 1:00 p.m. listed as the start time. The season tickets had a 1:00 p.m. start time. No where did I hear that the game had been moved up an hour. I did see it listed incorrectly at 2:00 p.m. in the local paper once, but all the schedules always said 1:00 p.m.[/quote]

The Womens 2006-2007 Prospectus had the game time listed as 2 pm. I believe it was the first official listing of this years schedule. You can still access it at www.gojacks.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X