• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV games

http://www.gojacks.com/

01/03/2007

SDSU games to be televised next two Sundays

The South Dakota State University women's basketball team will appear on regional television each of the next two Sundays.

SDSU, 10-4 this season, will have its game at Western Kentucky on Jan. 7 televised on Fox College Sports Atlantic. Tipoff is set for 2 p.m. at E.A. Diddle Arena in Bowling Green, Ky.

The following Sunday, Jan. 14, the Jackrabbits' game at Minnesota will be televised on Fox Sports North. That game, which will be played at Williams Arena in Minneapolis, also is set for a 2 p.m. tipoff.

Go State!

Re: TV games

I just happen to get both of those stations. I won't be able to make the trip to Minnesota but at least now I can still watch the Jacks.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

My wife and I got tickets to the U of M game and we're looking forward to the trip. It'll be a long drive so I hope the SD weather cooperates.

Comment

Does anyone know if it is possible to get Fox College Sports Atlantic in Brookings?

Comment

Digital Cable usually has a bunch of the different Fox Sports channels, including Atlantic. If you have digital cable, there is a good chance you have Fox Sports Atlantic

Comment

Working...
          X