GDT: Jackrabbits vs Pioneers @ Mile High City Hamilton Gymnasium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Pioneers @ Mile High City Hamilton Gymnasium

Can tell Paiton just isn't herself on that jump ball.

Comment

Wish they'd foul us now...we're at 70%...not too bad

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
        Can tell Paiton just isn't herself on that jump ball.
        To win a high scoring game on their home court would be great, as depleted we are for healthy bodies.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-09-2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

She has made some great plays and then poor defense, frustrating since she's a senior. She hasn't been as good as I thought she would be this year.

Good road win, we didn't look great, but winning ugly is a good trait to have.

Comment

She has made some great plays and then poor defense, frustrating since she's a senior. She hasn't been as good as I thought she would be this year.
            Really? I think her stats are pretty darn good.

https://sdstate_ftp.sidearmsports.co...BB/plyr_24.htm

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Not talking stats, just her leadership and being the offensive focal point. She seems passive at times.

I thought she could contend for SL Player of the Year, she isn't at that level. I probably expected too much of her.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                Dear God: Please validate one of the best performances in history by a young lady who has been a team player all her life with a win. Amen
                Dear Lord: Than You. The only thing I would change is for Megan to do that at home so we could give her the love she deserves!

Comment

Normally I'm the Debby Downer. For the rest of you, enjoy it. We had a girl that has put in 1000's of hours come out like a beast and we won. There are things to improve of course, but for now enjoy the win for Megan!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                    Dear Lord: Than You. The only thing I would change is for Megan to do that at home so we could give her the love she deserves!
                    She keeps playing this good, it'll come for sure.

Comment

Just seems like Denver gives us a hard game and any win there is a big deal.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

She does have more double digit scores than not.Good point.

Comment

Not talking stats, just her leadership and being the offensive focal point. She seems passive at times.

I thought she could contend for SL Player of the Year, she isn't at that level. I probably expected too much of her.
                          Considering that she missed a bunch of time early with the concussion, and then was one of the players that had infuenza, I think Tagyn has more than pulled her weight so far this season. This team is more of a get the ball to who's hot that night as opposed to having every night go to scorers like we had with Miller and Guebert the last few years. Selland would probably have been that player this year if healthy, but now the Jacks have to feed whoever is clicking on a given night.

Comment

Was only able to listen on the radio, but it sounded like the women really had to gut out a win tonight. It sounded like they didn't really have their best stuff tonight....and they obviously must have struggled defensively to give up 79 points. Glad they came out on top and proud of their never-say-die effort.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Considering that she missed a bunch of time early with the concussion, and then was one of the players that had infuenza, I think Tagyn has more than pulled her weight so far this season. This team is more of a get the ball to who's hot that night as opposed to having every night go to scorers like we had with Miller and Guebert the last few years. Selland would probably have been that player this year if healthy, but now the Jacks have to feed whoever is clicking on a given night.
                              Agreed, didn't know Tagyn had the flu as well. I think she's been good this year, I just expected a touch more.

Considering the injuries and illness, she has been solid. I expect her to have big games against the U.

Great to see Megan be huge in a huge win, she should gain even more confidence. I think she can handle playing against any post in the SL besides Sjerven. She might prove me wrong and bother her as well.

Great win on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                She keeps playing this good, it'll come for sure.
                                Doesn't it make you wonder why she hasn't got more of a chance for quality playing time prior to her senior year and only then when two other inside players went out with injuries?

Comment

Working...
                                X