dakota weslyen gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dakota weslyen gdt

As my family and I were heading into the game we saw Myah heading into the student athletic center wearing a walking boot. Maybe that’s normal for her after a game, but it doesn’t make a guy feel real good.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      As my family and I were heading into the game we saw Myah heading into the student athletic center wearing a walking boot. Maybe that’s normal for her after a game, but it doesn’t make a guy feel real good.
      Didnt she a lot last year didnt practice as much to keep from injury. More a preventative thing.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Didnt she a lot last year didnt practice as much to keep from injury. More a preventative thing.
        I think listening to AJ's weekly updates, it sounds more like a chronic thing with Myah. It definitely slowed her down at Creighton. She needs to be fully healthy for the Jacks to be at their best.

Comment

Myah looked really speedy vs DWU, assume her foot was feeling better, I'm not real observant, but, in the Creighton game, she did seem slower to me also. Hope she keeps wearing the boot as a precaution if it feels better for her ailing foot, also hoping she didn't aggravate it in any way against DWU. I'm sure AJ would pull her out if she complained about her foot hurting....I sure would.

Comment

Working...
          X