Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

    couple lapses by us gets them 3 pts.... every mistake and they seem to get points out of it...mark of a good team full of veterans

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

      Sellend seems strong enouh to fight thru contact...makes a needed put back

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

        lotta "arm" on that "block"

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

          if you foul ...make sure they don't make the basket....you know they'll call a foul anyway most likely

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

            just giving them points now,...that's what usually happens when you are a little too far behind with too little time

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

              Not disappointed, we gave them a very good game, we have a lot of potential....good game Jacks!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                If Drake is as good as advertised we're in pretty good shape. The SDSU offense was brutal much of the first half but they made some adjustments and got within one point in the fourth. It looks like we have a couple solid freshmen too.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                  Since we are all letting out our angst. Here's mine. I cant wait till Tori or Kallie can get enough experience at this level to replace Tylee. She has been a let down her whole career. I don't wish bad on her but its time to bench her.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                    Everyone was expecting a few stuggles early, I think the team showed great determination and grit to get to one down that late,...we definately had a chance to win toward the end....just didn't work out this time. If Drake goes on and beats some heavy's in the basketball world, we'll think a lot less about losing to them on their home court with a team trying to establish their own identity after losing two of the school's all time greats in a single graduation. Drake will be where we are next season after losing Hittner and Rhine to graduation. Keep the faith Jacks fans

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                      Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                      Since we are all letting out our angst. Here's mine. I cant wait till Tori or Kallie can get enough experience at this level to replace Tylee. She has been a let down her whole career. I don't wish bad on her but its time to bench her.

                      You're going to eat those words this season.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                        Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        You're going to eat those words this season.
                        I hope your right, but Iím not going to hold my breath.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                          Tylee is the best outside shooter on the team. She's also one of the team's quickest players. She brings a lot of pluses to the starting lineup.
                          This space for lease.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                            Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            Everyone was expecting a few stuggles early, I think the team showed great determination and grit to get to one down that late,...we definately had a chance to win toward the end....just didn't work out this time. If Drake goes on and beats some heavy's in the basketball world, we'll think a lot less about losing to them on their home court with a team trying to establish their own identity after losing two of the school's all time greats in a single graduation. Drake will be where we are next season after losing Hittner and Rhine to graduation. Keep the faith Jacks fans

                            I didn’t realize how talented Drake was until I read a Des Moines newspaper article mentioning how deep and talented Drake is. Ten players back that logged minutes in at least 30 games...big time veteran squad. The Jacks have 6 returning players with those stats. Plus looks like Drake has only one Fr. in their top 10 players. And, Hittner and Rhine are candidates for the 2020 Wade Trophy Award for best player in women’s basketball. Only a handful of Div. 1 teams have 2 players nominated. That’s big reasons they are #1 Mid Major.

                            Only 8 Jacks played in the game...two were true Fr. Man, someone else has to step up esp. at guard I would say to keep us running the floor. Anyone besides Stapleton available??? Prob. not. We might be gassed before getting to conference games. We may have beaten them on our floor...but it wasn’t on our floor...still great job doing what they did.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                              Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              Tylee is the best outside shooter on the team. She's also one of the team's quickest players. She brings a lot of pluses to the starting lineup.
                              You better go look at last years stats. Like I said before, I hope she comes around. I just have my doubts, and if I am right I hope we can work a new player into her place for more substantial minutes.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

                                If we look at last year's stats for Tylee, we may want to look at early season and late season. There may have been some improvement. I remember some fans who did not care for the play of Ellie Thompson over her years. We should also keep in mind that the coaching staff would put any player in there that has the talent to start ahead of another player. Speaking of stats, who do you think had the most turnovers for the men last year? Also, Drake WBB beats Iowa State on their floor too.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X