Coach Johnston at QB club (Yankton)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Johnston at QB club (Yankton)

AJ will be the guest at the QB club meeting here in Yankton tomorrow. I will be there with at least 2 other ardent supporters of SDSU. Anyone in the area who can make it should try. Decent meal, decent company and a chance to invade a little bit of the "USD" comfort zone established by geography alone.

Hey Jerry O. are you going to be there?

Scottish Right Masonic Temple on the corner of 4th St. (HWay 52) and Cedar Street. PM me if you want a ride.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Coach Johnston at QB club (Yankton)

Take a notepad along and write down all the stupid things that the USD backers have to say, and post it here for all of us to enjoy.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Aaron spoke at the Yankton QB club today and did a great job. Not one time did it get confrontational or heated. What a class act. SDSU can only hope to keep him a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by 167
        Aaron spoke at the Yankton QB club today and did a great job.  Not one time did it get confrontational or heated.  What a class act.  SDSU can only hope to keep him a long long time.
        I'll 2nd that. Nice job by AJ. He took the high road when he should have but was honest about his own assesment of the competition at the DI level vs the DII level. He specifically state that the current SDSU team is better than the DII teams. Plain and simple, better.

I also like the way he approached the rivalry issue. He stated that he thought we would play again, didn't know when. However, he made everyone aware that SDSU doesn't need the game with USD for attendance numbers or to fill the schedule. One or two extra games a year with great attendance makes very little difference to the bottom line for SDSU.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

AJ had a busy day today as he was also a guest on KWSN this afternoon. As always, did a great job "educating" the announcers of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02
            AJ had a busy day today as he was also a guest on KWSN this afternoon.  As always, did a great job "educating" the announcers of the show.
            It never fails to amaze me. The KWSN guys are so stuck in the Sioux Falls muck. They can't see the forest for the trees and these temporary periods of clarity induced by those with knowledge only make a little bit of difference.

Comment

Working...
            X