NJIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJIT

The women return home Thrsday night for a contest with New Jersey Institute of technology. NJIT comes to Frost Arena with a 3-18 record. Keep the ball rolling Jacks, as you continue your journey to the WNIT.

Re: NJIT

Jacks lead 7-0
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

up 15-4 with 13:50 left
      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Jacks lead 25-6 with 8 min left in 1st half.

Comment

65-18, 11:19 to go in 2nd half. I believe every Jack has scored ;D

Comment

18??? Are you sure?
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

87-26 about 4 minutes remain. This is what SDSU should do to NJIT.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Final

SDSU 96 - NJIT 30

Go State!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02
                    Wow!  
                    WOW!!!!

THESE LADIES CAN PLAY

Comment

I just realized, the over the last two games we have outscored our opponents 182-75.

Have we ever done anything like this in our program's history?

Also, a reminder that we have only 1 senior and 2 juniors on the team.

Comment

The ladies do it like it's supposed to be done.

I've got Snookums talked into a first round WNIT trip (at least). Don't let me down, ladies!
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

ya I predicted we would win by 60 at the start of the game and score 100 plus points. well one of those predictions came true. njit is the worst team i've ever seen. could be a similar outcome saturday i think.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurulz08
                            ya I predicted we would win by 60 at the start of the game and score 100 plus points. well one of those predictions came true. njit is the worst team i've ever seen. could be a similar outcome saturday i think.  
                            Yes, being a cellar dwelling isn't fun (NJIT) and IPFW is about a UVSU quality. I think we're looking more at a Bison quality game vs. LBSU or NJIT. The key is to dominate, and clear the bench so every body is getting quality minutes.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...33/1002/SPORTS

SDSU women win by 66 points

By Terry Vandrovec
                              tvandrovec@argusleader.com
                              Published: February 9, 2007

BROOKINGS - South Dakota State hosted New Jersey Tech in women's basketball Thursday as arranged by the United Basketball League, which is not so much a conference as a scheduling alliance. Then again, is it even that? The word alliance implies mutal benefit.

Did anybody - other than a small group of enthused students among a crowd of 1,309 - get anything out of the Jacks' 96-30 victory at Frost Arena?

"I asked them after the game was over if they would like to play the way that team plays some day and they all nodded yes," Highlanders coach Kim Bowen Lusk said. "We tried to explain the amount of work andsacrifice that its going to take to play well at the Division I level."

New Jersey Tech (3-19) is in its first year at that level and, despite being ranked dead last (335th) in the latest NCAA RPI report, hadn't been previously beaten by as many as 30 points. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                              X