• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #1 Green Bay Phoenix at #2 SDSU Jackrabbits

67-43 ,GB

Comment

Viso....best shooter today....2-4 ,50%. The team ....fg% for game was 23.1%.....3 pt shooting ,dismal 12 1/2 %, (4-32 ). Just a bad shooting game,surprised they didn't blow us out worse than they did.We played hard,but not good today.Hope that changes the next game, a chance at redemption.We are better than this showing tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Viso....best shooter today....2-4 ,50%. The team ....fg% for game was 23.1%.....3 pt shooting ,dismal 12 1/2 %, (4-32 ). Just a bad shooting game,surprised they didn't blow us out worse than they did.We played hard,but not good today.Hope that changes the next game, a chance at redemption.We are better than this showing tonight.
        It seems that we always have a couple games a season where the team gets into a 3pt mode...
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Jacks really need to hope Miller's knee injury isn't season ending. She has played in nine games, which is more than the 20 % level that allows a medical red-shirt.

Comment

Macy's injury was awful to see and I'm afraid it certainly could be her ACL which she had problems with in high school. It took the emotion right out of Frost but we weren't playing well before she went down. Defense gave up too many open perimeter shots and our offensive production was terrible all night. Posts couldn't get anything going and we fell back on shooting 3's that wouldn't fall. I've been afraid about the lack of depth on our bench before the season started and now that will be tested further if Macy doesn't return. It will be a much more challenging road ahead both in non-conference and conference play. AJ can always find a way but it'll be difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alexander can be functional at PG, but she comes nowhere close to providing the scoring that Miller does. The real question becomes who now is the second PG off the bench. The chances of seeing more pressure defenses likely just increased greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Jacks really need to hope Miller's knee injury isn't season ending. She has played in nine games, which is more than the 20 % level that allows a medical red-shirt.
                I believe it's 30%. Regular season,plus I think they let you count I game of the conference tournament.

Comment

Did AJ say anything about it in his post game comments?

Comment

You are correct - it is 30 % in Div.I.When I googled it, I saw the 20 % figure, but apparently that is for Div.II.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      You are correct - it is 30 % in Div.I.When I googled it, I saw the 20 % figure, but apparently that is for Div.II.
                      By my count tonight was game 9 of 30 (exactly 30%) not counting the exhibitions and counting one game in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        Did AJ say anything about it in his post game comments?
                        He sure did not sound optimistic. Lots of alluding to how the team will have to move forward and it being an opportunity for people to step up. Said she would be checked out tomorrow.

Comment

He said they would know more tomorrow which likely means MRI. Then said "then we'll know if it's all season." it didn't look good when it happened but looked more mobile after halftime than some others who I've seen tear an ACL.. She walked out after halftime on her own power with a medium limp. I don't wanna get hopes up but that is just my non-medical assessment from being there.

Comment

Macy was holding her knee with both hands, then pounded on it in frustration a couple times,didn't look good.She's such a competitor I'm sure it will be hard for her to take another serious injury.Let's hope it isn't season ending for her.

Comment

best of luck to macy---👊💪👏.....😔

Comment

Macy to have MRI early this week according to Zimmer.

Comment

Working...
                                X