Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Montana Griz

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Yes he's terrible. Sometimes he screams on a missed shot. Like he's trying to create excitement before the make and then when it doesnt go in its a major let down.
    Live stats are working now.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Ena heating up!

Comment

Like to see bench players get some confidence by making a few shots

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          It's a personal thing with play-by-play announcers,some are just grating to me,I cringe whenever i hear their voice....not picking on Peterson,he's not one I find grating.....jus say'n,it's a personal thing.I don't comment on them,though.Hate that "you betcha" on made three's thing,way over done.
          It seems this time of year when the football and basketball schedules overlap, and our regular announcers can not be in two places, Leerfield or some one has to finds these fill ins announcers. The one Monday night doing the UC-Irvine game was such a homer for UC-Irvine that it was difficult to listen, but then too our guys fell so flat that there was not much good to be said about the Jacks. Once we get back on schedule....

Comment

Final 84-43. Kerblastification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              I would wager that 85-90% of your posts are some kind of complaint. Lighten up,Francis
              That's pretty amusing coming from you. Go back and read some of your own posts Mr. Positivity!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Final 84-43. Kerblastification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes , time to polish that term off and get it back into circulation this year!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  That's pretty amusing coming from you. Go back and read some of your own posts Mr. Positivity!
                  Now! Now! boys, think of thumper who was reminded by his mother to remember what his daddy had told him: If you can say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X