Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creighton ( tomorrows game )What would you like to see in 1st game of season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creighton ( tomorrows game )What would you like to see in 1st game of season?

wow Sydney P,just about commited an over and back bringing the ball up,lexi just barely was accross the 1/2 court line.....ok she's a little hyped yet.

Comment

Re: Creighton ( tomorrows game )What would you like to see in 1st game of season?

Guebert hits the first of what sill hopefully be nearly 100 3's this season. Ober going to the bench with 2 fouls so early is going to keep this one close. We are a very complete team with her on the floor. Without, we're certainly more vulnerable on both ends of the court. I sure hope one of the young posts gets up to speed by March.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Guebert hits the first of what sill hopefully be nearly 100 3's this season. Ober going to the bench with 2 fouls so early is going to keep this one close. We are a very complete team with her on the floor. Without, we're certainly more vulnerable on both ends of the court. I sure hope one of the young posts gets up to speed by March.
        Agree,Obers so important until we get someone else to do some of the things she can do ....Mieras is out and was looking pretty good ,Bultsma is young and still learning,that leaves Flaata and Ellie,would hope its a true center and not have to take Ellie from her four spot .

Comment

for anyone watching on the internet, does your video feed kinda suck? i thought games last year were much clearer.

Comment

Video seems typical to me. Clear 70% of the time and then gets fuzzy and pixelated once in a while like it always has.

I'll take a 6-point lead given the opponent. Our defense has been very good for the most part, though Creighton has helped out by missing several open 3's. There certainly has been the expected number of first-game mistakes by both teams. I like our odds considering that Ober is bound to play more in the second half.

Comment

Three pointers indicate a tight ball game, which it is,Creighton 1-8,Jacks 2-9.If we can make the easy shot just a little better,it will decrease the need for the three.We missed too many of those easy shots,uncharachteristic of us.This game is extremely important to both teams,because both teams are a little tight. Trust your preparation,because we got to the rim a lot,just didn't finish. With the lead going into the half,it should help take some of the pressure off and we can start to really apply more pressure to them by increasing the lead a little this third quarter.Keep playing hard to the end.

Comment

As far as the video goes,I noticed some were poor and some were good when watching video highlites of games,I concluded it must be the difference in what camera they were using,as all the ones under the bucket were of good video quality.That's my guess.They should get all HD camera's in my opinion.I know they probably cost more.
                Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-11-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

They will try more threes this last quarter if they still have a large defecit to make up.Especially if time is slipping away.They'll hope they can get hot shooting a couple two or three three's.

Comment

If this team can close out quarters like that all season they will blow even good team out of the water.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Ober let Rollerson slip in and get a rebound.She consequently fouled her.A simple box out would have given Ober the rebound and she would have avoided commiting the foul.Some fouls are created by what you don't do instead of what you do.We will learn, and these things will become more automatic in the future.

Comment

The Jacks dominated the 3rd quarter but have allowed Creighton to make it interesting in the 4th. The lead was cut to 8 during a long scoreless stretch by SDSU. They seemed to be tightening up. Looking better now. 4:00 to go to get a really nice win.

Comment

We have played a stupendous game so far,not perfect, but over all a stupendous effort given the quality of the opponent.

Comment

Wonder why we are playing so fast paced,we got the lead,no need to make a quick bucket.Unless its a sure thing.

Comment

1-0 is a great start!
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Are they as good as they say we are?You better believe it.

Comment

Working...
                                X