Kristin Rotert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristin Rotert

I have never seen this girl play but from what I read in the paper she has a lot of talent for this game. I have seen that she has been posting quit a few double-doubles this season hope she can bring that with her next year! anyone have any insight on Rotert let me know.

Re: Kristin Rotert

Rotert set the Class A tourney record last year for 3-pointers with 14 in 3 games. She is alot like Jen Wark..... Will be a help down the road

Comment

Here is what I understand on Rotert she is a smart player a 2/3 that can play the point. She is a great shooter and can dribble drive. Also great rebounder and passer and a great defender she was 2 steals shy of a quadrupal double early in the season. To be a stud at the next level she will need to get stronger but other then that I think she could come in and play some quality minutes next season.

Comment

Went down to watch her play and will second the earlier comments. She is very comfortable with the 3, but also is athletic -- a great ballhandler and dribbler and can drive. I think she will be an excellent freshman for us next year.

Comment

There was a nice little story on Rotert on KDLT last night...she seems to be doing a lot for her highschool. Check it out at KDLT.com (player of the week)

Comment

Working...
          X