Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 SDSU Vs 4 Stanford, Stanford/Palo Alto, CA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12 SDSU Vs 4 Stanford, Stanford/Palo Alto, CA.

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Saying she isn't a shooter isn't bashing.....it's telling the truth.
    Boever is at her best when she drives to the basket.

Comment

Boever should never take another 3 in this game or ever.

Comment

Surprised how few fans are there. Another reminder how lucky we are in Brookings. Imagine the scene if we hosted.

Miller seems to have it going now. Add Guebert to the mix and pick up the defense. Keep it under 10 at half.

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
          I know fans are appreciative of Boevers contributions over the years...but she is hurting the Jacks right now! She finally stopped shooting threes only to allow more help on other players and drove to the lane and clogged it. Did anybody watch the Purdue - Little Rock men's game? Same thing.
          AJ must think she has some redeeming qualities with the number of minutes she plays.

Comment

Half: Stanford 33, SDSU 27.

Guebert only with 2 points. If she can heat up, Jacks can win this

Bench: 0-6 FG, 0 points.

Comment

Down 6 at halftime. 33-27 Stanford.

Comment

38% shooting ,don't know if just playing good defense will be enough unless we can pick it up in the scoring column.Lots of game left....no panic yet

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  AJ must think she has some redeeming qualities with the number of minutes she plays.
                  She played some good defense against Stanford's post the last few possessions of the half . . . required with Ober on the bench due to fouls.

Scoring isn't everything.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    She is not getting those minutes to launch 3's. She should be aware as a 5th year senior what her strengths and weaknesses are.

Comment

Certainly not out of reach, but we have to do better. How about a third quarter like we had Saturday?

For the record, Stanford is playing like the top-level team that they are. There's little room for error here.

Comment

The 3rd quarter will make or break this game. Have to keep the game within reach. Stanford hasn't really made a big run yet.

There was a couple of possessions where the Jacks had poor transition D and Stanford made 2 threes off those. Can't afford that type of play.

Comment

I know on the men's board,players are mentioned more by name,and there are some harsh criticisms,just strange to see on the women's message board.It might be true,but don't you think AJ can see the same thing?It's his job and his call who takes three's or not and who sees the time on the court.I really think it's a poor time to be sarcastic about someone's play when they are obviously struggling...just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                            "I think Boever needs to shoot more threes" - No one ever
                            "I think we need a yote poster talk about one of our players"- no one ever

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                              Saying she isn't a shooter isn't bashing.....it's telling the truth.
                              It's not about telling the truth to me,it's how you tell the truth that's important.

Comment

Boever for the lead! That's why she's on the court.

Comment

Working...
                                X