12 SDSU Vs 5 Miami, Stanford Ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 12 SDSU Vs 5 Miami, Stanford Ca

It certainly looks like it will be Stanford as they lead USF after 3 quarters 70-39.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjBGQb9dVOI
      sdsu post game
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Well that was a great experience to see first hand today. We really outnumbered the crowd from Miami. Our band was a lot louder than Miami. Our section just had a tremendous energy and I hope the team was able to feed off that energy. In the second half I never really felt that the game was slipping away, I just could see the confidence in the team and the determination that they were going to finish this with a win.

I know Monday's game we will not have a crowd advantage like today, but I hope we have as many, if not more show up. Our section was quite vocal and I think we have a very confident team and I can see us beating Stanford on their home floor.

I look forward to going to the game on Monday with my daughter.

Go Big, Go Blue, Go State!!!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Sure,some play could have been better,and it will more than likely get corrected after they learn from this game.But,in a 3 point win against a great Miami team,without the contributions of each player added to the result,we lose right?I mean Macy was second leading scorer for the Jacks with 18.It was a tough gritty win.

I know,any criticism on this board is the constructive variety and not intended to be non-constructive in any way ,shape , or form.We get to move on,so I'm pretty happy,and i'm really happy we have a bunch of under classmen coming back next year with a wealth of experience playing at the highest level,that's kind of an exciting thought,looking forward.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...iami/81964750/
            all pressers now out

Comment

I really like Miami's coach,she's a straight shooter and tells it like it is,she doesn't make excuses and she seems really smart ,her analysis of the game seems right on to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Do the redshirts/transfers travel with the team during the regular season ? I know not everyone on the men's team travels to every road game. Also, with the NCAA footing the bill for travel, there may be some regulations from their end.
                When I went to the Final Four in Tampa last year, I was surprised to see the UConn transfer from Georgetown at the car rental check-in with her parents. She was explaining to a fan that she had to come separate because of the transfer, but was meeting up with the team later. She was at the open team practice, participating in the practice with the team. In 2006 when Maryland women won the title, transfer Sadie Wiley-Gatewood was seen in the crowd with the fans. So idk if that answers any questions, just some observations I've made over the years! With that said, hell yeah Jacks!!!

Comment

To re-enforce what's already been said,I read on RebKells Message board that transfers do not travel for road games,but usually can be seen sitting on the bench during home games.

Comment

Working...
                  X