Jacks vs. Coyotes --- Summit League Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks vs. Coyotes --- Summit League Championship

Jacks haven't scored in 4 minutes. They've missed countless layups at the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      Anyone having issues viewing it on ESPN3? I'm at work trying to stream it.
      i see it only streaming from espnu which needs to be a part of your cable subscription if I am mistaken someone let me know.

Comment

Jacks go 5:17 without scoring to end the quarter. They were 4-18 overall. USD was 4-15.

Jacks have missed numerous layups at the rim. They could be up 5-10 points right now.

End of 1: USD 11, SDSU 10.

Comment

need to focus,no matter how nice the play works, it's all for nothing until the ball drops through the hoop.A point that's been mentioned countless times.Time to take it to heart. It actually hurts you as bad as say.....jacking up nothing but 3's and missing 85% of them.Still a lot left to the game and USD's not exactly playing much better.

Comment

Thompson needs to make a frickin layup!!!

Comment

Missing bunnies affects the three point shooting too I guess,a player (no names) just missed a three in which she had plenty of time and simply rushed it, it wasn't even on line.......got to stop nit picking....got to stop myself,it keeps me from enjoying the game.....it's still early and we might settle down yet and not feel the need to rush every shot.

Comment

wonder if it's been drilled into their heads to always go full blast,and take quick shots?It never seems to get any better,they still miss a ton of bunnies by rushing everything.Either that or it's been drilled into their heads not to do that, and they can't learn, or can't keep from missing anyway.Either way,it's been a problem all year.Anybody ever remember a Jackrabbit team that couldn't hit a layup before?I alway's thought it was one of our strengths in teams past.Don't want it to become a mental thing, when it should just be simple mechanics of making a bunnie ,it should be automatic so they can concentrate on other aspects of the game.

.....oh hey,just looked at the score 24-23 Jacks with lead....so who cares about what i just wasted 10 minutes typing(hunt and peck typer) above....everythings back to being rosey. Everythings relative you know...
                Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-08-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Half: USD 27, SDSU 26.

Jacks shoot 30%, but are down 1.

Macy with 12 points.

USD shot 39%.

Comment

If the Jacks continue to play this well on defense AND if they can make some layups, they should win this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                      I wonder if it's been drilled into their heads to alway's go full blast,and take quick shots?It never seems to get any better,they still miss a ton of bunnies by rushing everything.Either that or it's been drilled into their heads not to do that,and they can't learn,or do it anyway.Either way,it's been a problem all year.Antbody ever remember a Jackrabbit team that couldn't hit a layup before?I alway's thought it was one of our strengths in teams past.

everythings back to being ,relative you knoweverythings rosey.....oh hey,just looked at the score 24-23 Jacks with lead....so who cares about what i just wasted 10 minutes typing(hunt and peck typer) above....everythings back to being ,rosey. Everythings relative you know...
                      It's been a problem a couple years in the making.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        It's been a problem a couple years in the making.
                        Seems its been a while since we have had a shooter like guebert who can get hot and knock down 6 3s in a game. Some games we don't even come close to making that. Miller is shooting pretty well. Just furstrating to see no use of the glass.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The crucial third quarter......well,they're all big really

Comment

back and forth,each team trying to keep the other from going on a run

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure could use some Limited Time Hand prepared spicy smoky crispy KFC Nashville hot chicken with delightful pickles on top.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I hate close games.....can't we just blow them out

Comment

Working...
                                X