Jacks vs. Coyotes --- Summit League Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks vs. Coyotes --- Summit League Championship

Gonna need four consistent quarters today to beat the 'Yotes.

Macy has been playing well and with a lot of confidence so hopefully that continues. Guebert has also been on fire lately and it has been nice to see Young start to play better.

I hope we don't fall in love with the 3 like we seemed to do against Omaha. Still, that was a good game offensively with 23 assists and 3 turnovers or something like that.

Hopefully we can defend Seekamp and the rest of the 'Yotes shooters.

This should be a game that goes down to the wire.

Re: Jacks vs. Coyotes --- Summit League Championship

2 lower level in Sec 117 for both sessions today. $50. Text or call 254-3972
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

The way we've played the last two games as compared to the two before that gives me much more confidence in winning this game.We are playing much more focused and intense,and making lots of good decisions lately.If this continues today,the Yotes will see a much different Jackrabbit team than what they've seen before.There's no doubt in my mind we're a lot tougher than what we've shown before.We've upped the ante for what they have to bring to the game,we'll see how they do.I think we are in a much better position this time around to get a win against USD.

Comment

The youngsters vs the veterans. Two dominant teams on a collision course. A chance at redemption for SDSU. Plenty of storylines for a game featuring two teams that are NCAA Tournament-worthy.

Comment

We are set to crush the post season Conference Tournament attendance record, which as it stands now is 7,100 for the ACC Conference Final game (UConn vs ?? ) ,which we've already topped in our semi-final game at 7200.The Denny will be rock'n and a roar'n and with the best two teams in the Summit slugging it out,it should be a game to behold.Once again,we've shown Sioux Falls ,SD is the best place in the Nation to play Womens College basketball.Go get'em Rabbits.

Comment

I'll be happy to never see Nicole Seekamp after today. She's a hell of a player. Projected 2nd round WNBA pick.

Jacks need some hot shooting today to make USD force some shots. First 10 min is huge.

Comment

Not going to be able to listen to this one. For some reason someone scheduled me meetings from 10-12 AST. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                The youngsters vs the veterans. Two dominant teams on a collision course. A chance at redemption for SDSU. Plenty of storylines for a game featuring two teams that are NCAA Tournament-worthy.
                I was really hoping this would be the year for 2 teams from the conference to make the show. A Green Bay win would have certainly helped the Jacks. Switch around any USD loss when they didn't have the Player of the Year would certainly have helped them. Any chance, should the Jacks win this game, USD gets an at-large bid?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  I'll be happy to never see Nicole Seekamp after today. She's a hell of a player. Projected 2nd round WNBA pick.

Jacks need some hot shooting today to make USD force some shots. First 10 min is huge.
                  Agree and I might add that I like to see the first bucket fall, that eases the jitters somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaRabbit View Post
                    I was really hoping this would be the year for 2 teams from the conference to make the show. A Green Bay win would have certainly helped the Jacks. Switch around any USD loss when they didn't have the Player of the Year would certainly have helped them. Any chance, should the Jacks win this game, USD gets an at-large bid?
                    Jacks have a slim chance,USD ....no,they don't have any wow ya wins...if they'd of beat Washington and Kansas State, or maybe just Washington....??

Comment

This is the game where I think rebounding will play a huge factor, especially offensive rebounds, so getting them, and just as important or more so,keeping the other team from getting them ( be ready to box out ,on EVERY shot),will go a long way as to determining who will come away with the victory.If there are any tricks or new wrinkles to keep them confused, it might be tried this game,but it might backfire,so probably not,don't see AJ or Amy as the gambling type.

Comment

Game on.....good start,missed a couple bunnies or we'd be up about 10-3,but that's just rushing the shot a little,really look good offenseively so far....getting back to the tv

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          We are set to crush the post season Conference Tournament attendance record, which as it stands now is 7,100 for the ACC Conference Final game (UConn vs ?? ) ,which we've already topped in our semi-final game at 7200.The Denny will be rock'n and a roar'n and with the best two teams in the Summit slugging it out,it should be a game to behold.Once again,we've shown Sioux Falls ,SD is the best place in the Nation to play Womens College basketball.Go get'em Rabbits.
                          Pretty crazy, think about the choice the USD administration made when they chose the SL over the Big Sky. Today the USD women will play in the title game in front of 7,000 - 8,000 fans. The Big Sky women's tournament began in Reno this week. They averaged less than 500 in attendance per game. Photos I have seen show that their may have been more players, coaches, officials and media on hand than fans in the stands. The SL in Sioux Falls is a very big deal for the conference's reputation, recruiting and the state of South Dakota. Imagine being UND. That could be USD. Their fans need to be thankful that their adm made the choice they did.

Comment

Jacks up 10-7 4 min left in first.

Comment

Anyone having issues viewing it on ESPN3? I'm at work trying to stream it.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                              X