2/4 - UNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/4 - UNO

It looks like our women will have to deal with up to a foot of new snow to get to the UNO game on Thursday!

Re: 2/4 - UNO

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    It looks like our women will have to deal with up to a foot of new snow to get to the UNO game on Thursday!
    We may have to combine women's basketball with Nordic cross country skiing .That's a pretty good amount of snowfall.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      We may have to combine women's basketball with Nordic cross country skiing .That's a pretty good amount of snowfall.
      Especially in Omaha. I lived down there for a few years, and they have snowplows, but not enough of then to deal with a 12" plus snow event. These things shut down that city for a day or two.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
        Especially in Omaha. I lived down there for a few years, and they have snowplows, but not enough of then to deal with a 12" plus snow event. These things shut down that city for a day or two.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        I believe Omaha just got some new snowplows. This was after a couple inches of snow shut down Dodge Street this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
          I believe Omaha just got some new snowplows. This was after a couple inches of snow shut down Dodge Street this winter.
          They don't quite need the heavy equipment like Sioux falls, the loaders ,road graders, trucks,those conveyor belt things (loaders?) that scoop up windrowed snow piles to be hauled off to a predetermined dump site. Places up North can't get by with just plowing it to the side and letting it melt off,we have to get rid of it to make room for the next snow,and the next,...etc,etc.But still,you need enough so the whole City doesn't come to a standstill.Maybe the trucks they added to their fleet of trucks will be enough,hopefully.

Comment

Macys grandma passed away yesterday. The funeral is Saturday morning at 9. She wont miss any games but it will be a tough week on the court for her and her brother Jade, who has games on Wed and also on Saturday. Thoughts and prayers to Macy and the Miller family.

Comment

Working...
            X