Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Jackrabbit fans Beaver fan from Portland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Jackrabbit fans Beaver fan from Portland.

Since the very very very first NCAA mens game completed today blew up my bracket (Thanks Iowa St!) ( And now Georgia St!) I thought I would search for a videos on SDSU womens basketball. Very little I could find.

So here you go. Oregon State just puts all their videos from all sports together, so you have to wade through them a bit. I would recommend looking up Ruth Hamblin, Sydney Wiese, and Jamie Weisner. OSU women shoot a lot of threes. Against Stanford I think they were 6 for 31.

Here you go.

Just keep hitting MORE and eventually a womens BB video will show up. We love are sports in Corvallis. By the way SDSU's womens shoes look like something that would be worn at the University of Nike in Eugene.
    http://www.osubeavers.com/mediaPorta...B_OEM_ID=30800

Good luck tomorrow.

Re: Hello Jackrabbit fans Beaver fan from Portland.

Originally posted by TouchDownBeavers View Post
    Since the very very very first NCAA mens game completed today blew up my bracket (Thanks Iowa St!) ( And now Georgia St!) I thought I would search for a videos on SDSU womens basketball. Very little I could find.

So here you go. Oregon State just puts all their videos from all sports together, so you have to wade through them a bit. I would recommend looking up Ruth Hamblin, Sydney Wiese, and Jamie Weisner. OSU women shoot a lot of threes. Against Stanford I think they were 6 for 31.

Here you go.

Just keep hitting MORE and eventually a womens BB video will show up. We love are sports in Corvallis. By the way SDSU's womens shoes look like something that would be worn at the University of Nike in Eugene.
    http://www.osubeavers.com/mediaPorta...B_OEM_ID=30800

Good luck tomorrow.
    Check out SDSU Athletics Youtube page for game highlights, interviews and behind-the-scene videos of the women's bball team.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/sdsuathletics

Comment

Re: Hello Jackrabbit fans Beaver fan from Portland.

Thanks for checking in TouchDown. We will accept that 6 for 31 3-point shooting performance from your team again tomorrow. I hope our group plays to our potential and makes it a contest.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

I can spell, but the homonyms always get me.

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
        Thanks for checking in TouchDown. We will accept that 6 for 31 3-point shooting performance from your team again tomorrow. I hope our group plays to our potential and makes it a contest.

I wrote "are" meaning "our"?
        We do have edumucation skills out here. Not enough spelling bees. Hope you enjoy the game.

Try pureorange.net for my favorite OSU board. Like your board you can't post without prior application and permission, but you can get a sense of what people are thinking.

Comment

Working...
        X