SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

We've hung around at the 10-13 points down for a long time, essentially just not able to overcome the big run OSU had in the early part of the half. We just don't have enough to make a big run.

Down 10 with 1:12 to go.

Comment

• Re: SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      We've hung around at the 10-13 points down for a long time, essentially just not able to overcome the big run OSU had in the early part of the half. We just don't have enough to make a big run.

Down 10 with 1:12 to go.
      The last 4 or 5 minutes were pretty ugly for both teams

Comment

well crap.

It must have been the shoes.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

We had it going the first half, then we remembered we weren't supposed to win .Tale of two half's.

Comment

Until we can get a 12 or better seed, we will be playing against a team on their home floor. And its always going to be tough to win. If we could get closer to home, like iowa city, we could make some noise. Disappointed but excited about next year

Comment

SDSU WBB = Payton Manning.

Comment

Walters not one three point attempt......that's a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  SDSU WBB = Payton Manning.
                  Not even close. Every year but two we've had to play a REALLY good on their home court...and one of the exceptions was South Carolina in Boulder. I guess 6 tourney trips in 7 years isn't good enough for some people.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I will make a prediction, in the next two years we make a sweet 16.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                      I will make a prediction, in the next two years we make a sweet 16.
                      In Miller's career we will see at least one seed 10 or better. She is special and if she stays healthy I think your looking at someone who could go down as the best in school history.

Comment

Every high seed has a > 6'4" center,usually 6'5 to 6'7.It'll always be a struggle to go up against that, unless we move them out and screen them out of the paint. Would be a lot simpler to match that size, however. Clarin, Ober, Thompson, great job for the herculean task you were given.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          Not even close. Every year but two we've had to play a REALLY good on their home court...and one of the exceptions was South Carolina in Boulder. I guess 6 tourney trips in 7 years isn't good enough for some people.
                          No it's not and I would guess the coaching staff and team would tell you the same thing. Don't forget all of those tourney trips came as a result of us having essentially our home court. They need a different kind of player to somehow get a higher seed to get beyond first round.

Comment

We don't play like every game OOC is a big factor in determining our fate post season, or even conference games, like this year, (4 losses),... it really is. Hope this point comes across loud and clear for next year. Let's get the better seed and the better matchup next year. It gets old the David vs Goliath matchup every year, especially when the outcome remains the same year in and year out.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                              In Miller's career we will see at least one seed 10 or better. She is special and if she stays healthy I think your looking at someone who could go down as the best in school history.
                              Hope you're right but it is really, really hard to get better than a 13 seed out of the Summit. We'll need a 28-2 season, or something similar to pull it off.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Much thanks to our seniors, played valiantly, but came up just a little short.No slight to your efforts, you went out as champions,regardless of what transpired in the game. You helped lay the ground work for future Jackrabbit teams. Know that, and take pride in that accomplishment.

Comment

Working...
                                X