SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

I'm in Rapid for State A's. My phone says game is on ESPN3. Is that right? No T.V.?
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      I'm in Rapid for State A's. My phone says game is on ESPN3. Is that right? No T.V.?
      GoJacks has it on ESPN2 but ESPN has it as Full Court or ESPN3

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

ESPN3 is only place i seen, so far. otherwise, my channel guide (Directv) shows "whip around" coverage for games.

uh, take that back. i have a listing on channel 722 that shows "South Dakota State at Oregon State". I am guessing that is the "Full Court" listing for ESPN?

Comment

gojacks.com lists the game tipoff at 4:15 and states the game will be on ESPN2 and ESPN3. Zimmer says 4:00 and only ESPN3.

I'm going with Zimmer. Info on gojacks.com should be taken with a little skepticism (example: a Watertown radio station has been listed throughout football and basketball seasons as part of the Jackrabbit network but I have yet to hear a Jackrabbit game on that station).

Comment

I dont get espn 3 and will be really angry if its not on.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Angry? Call your cable company and sign up!

I'm planning on spending my lunch hour making sure my technology will be ready to go for the game on ESPN3. I acquired a new "smart" Samsung big screen a couple months ago but I have continued to rely on the ChromeCast for casting ESPN3 to the TV. The smart-TV accesses the internet so I should be able to skip using the Chromecast device. (My wife will kill me if I'm messing around with the technology as the game is starting!)

Comment

The ESPN2 coverage map for the game.. Looks like I'll have to watch it on ESPN3 because I'll get the Minnesota game instead.
                Go State! Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Get Directv and buy ESPN Fullcourt. Get all sorts of Jacks games*.

*Although not really necessary since you can attend many in person.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    Get Directv and buy ESPN Fullcourt. Get all sorts of Jacks games*.

*Although not really necessary since you can attend many in person.
                    Or use the WatchEspn app. I've used it to watch every tournament game the Jacks have played in this yeAr. If you don't have one of the providers listed, ask a friend. If they have one of the providers use their credentials to get access.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

• Re: SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

If you live in SD or Oregon, you can watch the game on ESPN2. The game will also be available for the rest of the country on ESPN3 and ESPN Full Court.

Comment

Love the latest video promo of our Jacks just out on the women's basketball facebook page.Really like how they're promoting the Tournament a little more this year, and how they're keeping us fans much more engaged and for them to allow us to capture some of the fun, excitement they must feel and what the Tournament brings.Not long now,Jacks look very focused in, and look very confident.This game is the culmination of hard work,sweat and the desire to be the best they can be.Proud to call myself a Jackrabbit fan.Wishing our team a very satisfying and fun filled game this afternoon.Go Jacks.

Comment

That video would be a great lead-in to some footage from a historic upset...

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                            If you live in SD or Oregon, you can watch the game on ESPN2. The game will also be available for the rest of the country on ESPN3 and ESPN Full Court.
                            I have Midco and ESPN2 is channel 621. Tested it over the noon hour and SDSU at Oregon State shows up in the lineup for ESPN2 at 4:00. As a fallback, I have the Chromecast set up because it's on WatchESPN (ESPN3) too.

Comment

I've seen worse starts. Jacks up 5 after 5:30 minutes of action. Looking quite comfortable out there.

Comment

• SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Jacks have led the entire way. 10:31 to go in the half. Could not be going much better. We even got a banked 3, Boever-style.

Comment

Working...
                                X