X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

https://twitter.com/hashtag/NCAAtourney?src=hash
    https://twitter.com/coach_aj
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I think our best chance to win this game is to score more points then they do. If we can do that I feel pretty good about our chances of winning.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I think our best chance to win this game is to score more points then they do. If we can do that I feel pretty good about our chances of winning.
        And looking good while doing it is just "icing" on the cake. Getting the last word.

Comment

Wow, i need you to fill out my brackets.

Comment

Thanks John.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Wow, i need you to fill out my brackets.
              Yeah, just go with the team thats going to win and you will be fine.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                Hope these become our "lucky shoes"
                they worked for the men's team

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  If we lose I am going to blame the shoes.

Comment

Here's to hoping (clicks glass) the Jacks go two stepping their way through the dance competition tomorrow afternoon, as the Big Dance steps off,led by the three seniors I've kind of given a persona of sorts, Waytashek, a Joan of arc , gives everything for the cause, Clarin, the Viking queen/warrior, strong, composed, dignified, and Annie get your gun Rachel Walters, a straight shooter if I ever saw one. These three leading their band of sisters into the contests, one cannot but feel confident that with all the support given by all their friends and family, their fans, the honor of the school will be well represented by these outstanding athletes.Go Big ,Go Blue Go Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      Embrace "ugly", that's what I say, we keep winning, I hope we wear them until they're wore out. Won an ugly(physical nature of game, not performance) game wearing ugly shoes, doesn't get any better than that.....hooorahhh!!
                      Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-19-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

It's looking like it's a good year to be a 14 seed. So far they are 2-1 in the men's tournament.

Comment

Oregon State's NCAA Press Conference

Nothing but respect from their coach. He did state that AJ won a national championship in D3 instead of D2.

Comment

SDSU's NCAA Tournament Press Conference

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                              Oregon State's NCAA Press Conference

Nothing but respect from their coach. He did state that AJ won a national championship in D3 instead of D2.

If you're talking about the segment that starts at 11:09,I think he said,when asked the question of whether or not freshmen could be exploited due to lack of experience,he responded with "you're talking to a guy who had a lot of success coaching freshmen...etc,etc"I think he was referring to himself who coached a Championship DIII team (George Fox University to a NCAA Division III national title ) .I may be wrong,but that's the way I took it.Link

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                If you're talking about the segment that starts at 11:09,I think he said,when asked the question of whether or not freshmen could be exploited due to lack of experience,he responded with "you're talking to a guy who had a lot of success coaching freshmen...etc,etc"I think he was referring to himself who coached a Championship DIII team (George Fox University to a NCAA Division III national title ) .I may be wrong,but that's the way I took it.Link
                                You're right he was referring to himself coaching a D3 team not AJ

Comment

Working...
                                X