Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU @ UNO

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    You are a homer! The USD women have proven to be the better team, they will win the tourney. They play with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds just like the Jacks going in to last year's tournament and we all know how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Sounds just like the Jacks going in to last year's tournament and we all know how that turned out.
      Hope both you and 2002jack are wrong, the WBB team works hard for us, I owe them the gratitude of wishing them well.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Hope both you and 2002jack are wrong, the WBB team works hard for us, I owe them the gratitude of wishing them well.
        I didn't predict anything , I just said that if USD gets the #1 seed , it doesn't mean a tournament title , just as it didn't for the Jacks last year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          I didn't predict anything , I just said that if USD gets the #1 seed , it doesn't mean a tournament title , just as it didn't for the Jacks last year.
          Oh good, must have taken it wrong,sorry.

Comment

I read your comments to be cocky, but now in hindsight, i misunderstood what you were saying. USD is well coached, and they too are "honing" their skills for the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

It will be determined soon, who's the better team, I don't think we've peaked yet, I think we have more in the tank. We'll see.

Yes, I can become cocky as you say, but can look at things realistically too, when confronted by cold hard facts that support an overwhelming preponderance of evidence to the contrary. I haven't seen that yet.
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-20-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X