SDSU @ ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU @ ORU

Waytashek is back. Can the Jacks keep ORU's 6'7 center in check and break their home win streak? I don't expect it to be easy. ORU is 10-1 at home (5-0 in Summit games). AJ stressed the importance of spreading the floor and hitting jumpers with McIntyre towering in the paint. She had 20 rebounds in the game at Brookings.

Re: SDSU @ ORU

Is oru's video feed unwatchable for any one else. 1 sec play stop buffer reload

Comment

Seems to be working now, but every time ORU scores the replay covers up the whole next play.
      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

I did not try it. Free?

Jacks up by 3 with 11:00 to go in half. Have led nearly the entire time but ORU hanging around.

Comment

Free, Well I'm getting it thru Jackrabbit Extra so not free I guess. Not sure if it works thru ORU site.
          Last edited by Walrus; 02-13-2015, 07:28 PM. Reason: clarify
          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley

Comment

Keep me updated. I am in bed sick, and I don't have a AM radio in my room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
              Free, Well I'm getting it thru Jackrabbit Extra so not free I guess. Not sure if it works thru ORU site.
              I did not even bother to check at Gojacks.com tonight. Thanks.

Jacks are building a nice lead. Up 11 after a 15-5 run.

ORU has 9 team fouls, SDSU 5.

Comment

3:00 left in 1st half...32-26 Jacks
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

39 26 about a minute left. Good girls ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    I did not even bother to check at Gojacks.com tonight. Thanks.

Jacks are building a nice lead. Up 11 after a 15-5 run.

ORU has 9 team fouls, SDSU 5.
                    Did I hear the score wrong Southeast? I'm hoping you're right.
                    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

As the ORU announcer said, "that half was dominated by SDSU". The Jacks are shooting 100% on 3-pointers (3-3) and FT (6-6) and 55% overall. It's amazing what a difference a couple of days (and getting your senior all-conference team leader back) will make. Hopefully they don't let up in the second half.

Comment

44-31 with 15:52 left. Media timeout.

Comment

SDSU up 49-39. Maintaining a nice lead but not pulling away. Have yet to miss a FT. That helps.

McIntyre has 18 points. She is pretty much unstoppable on a turnaround jumper from about 7ft out. Her reach is so far beyond anyone for SDSU and she has a nice touch on that shot.

Comment

55-43 under 6 to go

Comment

57-46 with about 5:00 left. Waytashek has 10 points and 6 rebounds. ORU is on pace to finish with 55 points or less. That's more like it, defensively.

Comment

Working...
                              X