Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU vs NDSU another moving day

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    I think it is safe to say the ladies have righted the ship! Looking forward to having USD up to Frost and having Waytashek in the game. Me thinks that game is going to look a lot different as well.

SUPERBUNNY
    It's also going to feature an already-solid WBB crowd boosted by the extras attracted to a double-header (ORU MBB). Good weather should bring 5,000+ for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      I think it is safe to say the ladies have righted the ship! Looking forward to having USD up to Frost and having Waytashek in the game. Me thinks that game is going to look a lot different as well.

SUPERBUNNY

Not only having Waytashek - but Clarin has been playing very solid and with a lot of effort and energy. Our team plays well when we have solid post play. She didn't have the same stats as the ORU post - but she was just - if not more effective. Waytashek brings a calmness to the defense and order to the court - Clarin brings attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        It's also going to feature an already-solid WBB crowd boosted by the extras attracted to a double-header (ORU MBB). Good weather should bring 5,000+ for that one.
        The Jackrabbits will have 4 games to handle on the way. 3 of those will be on the road. ORU and Denver have been winning at home. Omaha has not been good at home or the road. There is no room for stumbling on the way. The U will travel to Fargo, Denver, and Brookings for road games. The game on the 21st would really bring in the crowd early to watch the battle for the conference title.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
        X