Clear All

Re: Northern Iowa

67-58 Jacks <2

Comment

Miller Time!

Comment

25 points for Miller. That is a big night.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

74-60 final Jacks win

Comment

Congrats to AJ for win #350!

Comment

Yes, Miller made sure there was not going to be a comeback by UNI. She's had some big games the last three weeks.

Jacks take care of business and get the win against a decent team on their home floor. That's a nice way to move into the Summit Season. Now the OOC "tuneup" is over and it's time to use what they learned to pile up conference wins. From what I've seen, I think there will be a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                we have to work on playing with a lead the last 10 min,no need for us to take lousy shots or turn it over,the pressure should be on the team trailing to make something happen.
                For the most part they did a good job on this tonight, agreed?

Comment

Macy Miller is the definition of an efficient scorer. Just wait until she figures it out.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Macy Miller is the definition of an efficient scorer. Just wait until she figures it out.
                    She was 9-12 from the field and 6-7 at the line. She had also had 2 steals and 3 assists and 3 rebounds. That is a good line as we look for a few good games in conference.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      For the most part they did a good job on this tonight, agreed?
                      Very much so, I'm just an old grouch

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        Miller and Alexander in together. Stevens picks up offensive foul.
                        I think Alexander and Miller played together so Alexander could defend #2 for the Panthers. Miller was having troubles sticking with her but Alexander's quickness allowed her to keep her under control. This was the first time I can remember those two playing extended minutes together.

Comment

AJ somewhat alluded to, and I was beginning to realize, this OOC was grueling, not just the teams and how good they were, but more so the schedule, the finals to do too. Just a tough ole grind, and I think it was part of the reason the 2nd half at Marist was just too much to over come against a more rested team. We were wore down, not an excuse, we might have still lost the game, but we seemed exhausted. Tonight we looked sharp, we are very good when we are equally rested as the team we are playing against.

Comment

Working...
                          X