Middle Tennessee State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Tennessee State

The Jacks look to rebound after a heartbreaking loss to Green Bay. SDSU is 2-0 all-time at home against MTSU. They are coming off a loss to #8 Kentucky 78-62. MTSU lost at home earlier to Arkansas 58-51 and have a road win against Ole Miss 71-65. It should be another great match-up for the Jacks.

Re: Middle Tennessee State

MTSU has a high TO rate(18.4),about the same as ours(18.8),only difference is their TO margin is +2.57 where as ours is -4.78.With Jones and Dow their two best at swiping the ball.

We both foul a lot too, we have better FT%. Another game where, it's almost sounding cliché, but another game where the team that has the cleanest game will probably emerge the victor.
    Stats are pretty similar otherwise, we might shoot a little better.

Here are the links, if you care to compare them yourself:

Jacks.....http://stats.ncaa.org/rankings/ranking_summary (oops,guess you have to enter team yourself)
    Blue raiders.....http://stats.ncaa.org/rankings/ranking_summary(choose WBB, then Div1, ,then select school under Ranking Summary tab)

I put them side by side on different tabs on my computer to compare.
    Both teams play about the same level of competition so comparing stats shouldn't be too skewed.

Comment

If those in and around Brookings could post some weather updates throughout the day, I'd appreciate it.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

The sidewalks are just beginning to get a bit slippery. The rain continues at 30 degrees.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Brookings Schools closing at 10:30 am.
          Last edited by OldHare; 12-15-2014, 09:16 AM. Reason: edit time
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Schools are letting out around the area. Not going to be pretty weather wise today.

Comment

Missing games because of weather conditions makes me crabby...very crabby.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Missing games because of weather conditions makes me crabby...very crabby.
                Makes me crabby too. We are staying home.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Makes me crabby too. We are staying home.
                  Rough in Yankton, no school here. I worked all weekend and have the PM off but can't risk making the trip up as I have hospital duty and clinic first thing in the AM tomorrow.

Going to try to kill a pheasant or 2 this afternoon instead.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Lots of ice on the trees and building up on cars. This could get pretty ugly. Just talked to someone who said I-29 was a skating rink.

Be careful folks!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Is MTSU already in Brookings?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        Is MTSU already in Brookings?
                        Coach AJ just tweeted game is still on at 7pm. So that leads me to believe they (MTSU) are already in town.

Comment

New RPI ranking came out today.

MTSU- 10
                          SDSU- 60

This is another great chance to get a quality win.

Just looking at some of MT's scores, it seems like they are more of a defensive team and struggle with the "3" ball. Post-play defense and rebounding will be a huge factor tonight. Make it tough for them to score in the paint and the Jacks should win.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Coach AJ just tweeted game is still on at 7pm. So that leads me to believe they (MTSU) are already in town.
                            yep they got in yesterday

Comment

That was a less than ideal drive from Dells..

Comment

Working...
                              X