SDSU @ UNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU @ UNC

This has been a long road trip,will be glad to see us go home for awhile.31-20 Jacks....half

Comment

71-48, Jacks win....95.2% ft % That should jump us up from # 43 in the nation to about #21 for free throw shooting as a team. Suffice to say, we can be good, with (2) of the top 10 games this year in FT shooting %.(#1,17-17,100%)+(tied #7 95.2%,20-21)

Rachel Walters and Megan Waytashek continue to shoot lights out from three. Rachel perfect 3-3 and Megan 80% 4-5.
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-06-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Hope they're not "peaking too soon".
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

UNC coach this game was a gut check. That makes 2 in a row for the Jacks. Teaching lessons to others.

Comment

Wow. I expected something closer due to the letdown factor. Well done. Expecting a boost in that Mid-major poll this week and some big opportunities to raise our stock coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              Wow. I expected something closer due to the letdown factor. Well done. Expecting a boost in that Mid-major poll this week and some big opportunities to raise our stock coming up.
              Big test coming up in Frost on Wednesday night as Wisconsin-Green Bay and Megan Vogel come to town.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                Big test coming up in Frost on Wednesday night as Wisconsin-Green Bay and Megan Vogel come to town.
                Currently Green Bay is #2 in the CI Mid Major Poll. They may have a few players that remember last year's game at their place.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Anyone get a chance to see this game? I'm curious why after Megan Stuart played such a big role in the win over Arkansas she saw zero time against UNC. Seems for whatever reason she has become a permanent dog house resident...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                    Anyone get a chance to see this game? I'm curious why after Megan Stuart played such a big role in the win over Arkansas she saw zero time against UNC. Seems for whatever reason she has become a permanent dog house resident...
                    My guess is that there was not the foul trouble of the bigs in this game that existed at Arkansas. Flaata got into the game for mop up.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      My guess is that there was not the foul trouble of the bigs in this game that existed at Arkansas. Flaata got into the game for mop up.
                      I don't think she dressed. It looked like she was icing an ankle during the game?

Comment

I think I heard on the radio stream that Stuart had an injury in practice and was being held out.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Watching the game I noticed the Jacks had a short bench (not as many girls in uniform). Was wondering why. I think everyone in uniform played.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            Watching the game I noticed the Jacks had a short bench (not as many girls in uniform). Was wondering why. I think everyone in uniform played.
                            The box score roster: http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/south-...-201412060425/ We have 12 active players, Boever injury, Severyn red shirt. I think Megan must have injury as suggested. Hopefully a minor sprain.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              I think I heard on the radio stream that Stuart had an injury in practice and was being held out.
                              Thanks! After listening to the game and AJ afterwards, he seemed to be talking positive about Stuart and thought maybe this game would spring her forward with some confidence. She gives us the added height along with athleticism that our other posts outside of Clarin don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                AJ confirmed prior to MTSU game that Megan is out for the year with a torn ACL. Suspect they will check into a medical hardship. Too bad for Megan!

Comment

Working...
                                X