Vegas Dilemma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Dilemma!

For those going. - Jacks playoff game is at 1 Pacific Time on Saturday and the women play bb at 2:30 Pacific.

On the board a MSU fan has invited folks to a watch party at BWW but it is in SW Vegas, a long way from UNLV.

What to do?

Re: Vegas Dilemma!

Roy you seem to know your way around Lost Wages. Don't tell me you spent lots time there. If I recall right UNLV is not that far from the Strip, or it was not in 1992. Las Vegas is a town of change and its getting harder and harder to get around. Especially during Thanksgiving weekend. There will lots of Lost wages going on.

Comment

Cox Pavilion is about two miles east of the Strip, just north of Tropicana. Roy, you have apparently been on the MSU board...did it give a location for the BWW you mentioned??

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Roy you seem to know your way around Lost Wages. Don't tell me you spent lots time there. If I recall right UNLV is not that far from the Strip, or it was not in 1992. Las Vegas is a town of change and its getting harder and harder to get around. Especially during Thanksgiving weekend. There will lots of Lost wages going on.
        The good news is that I plan to be with several of "SDSU's finest" fans. The bad news is that I really enjoy playing blackjack!

Been there often, seldom pay for my trip!

BTW, know where I can get a lutefisk dinner and some lefse next month?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
          The good news is that I plan to be with several of "SDSU's finest" fans. The bad news is that I really enjoy playing blackjack!

Been there often, seldom pay for my trip!

BTW, know where I can get a lutefisk dinner and some lefse next month?
          Oh boy, there is one dinner in Norse Texas, just outside of Clifton, that has an annual dinner. They draw a bunch of SD, ND and MN transplants as far away as Denton. There are pockets of Norwegians around Concordia Kansas that might have some dinners like the one I mentioned. Also the Swede town Bethany might have dinners. Otherwise there are about four dinners in the Arlington SD area. Enjoy the blackjack, I never got into that but those who do often win.

Comment

Working...
          X