• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Sam Houston State BearKats

Not a fun game to watch. Imo.

Comment

This was not a fun game to watch. Way to much individual play and people chucking up the ball. The two starting seniors took the least amount of shots - if this team is going to be successful they need to get the ball in Waytashek's hands - she is a good passer and unselfish. Look at that pass last night she gave to Kerri Young -- she could have taken it up but she is always looking for the the open player. Her teammates need to look for her more and get the ball into the post to Clarin and/or Ober. BTW Ober was monster on the glass last night. She gave that extra effort and took her game to a new level. I was impressed - lets get everyone to that level! As soon as these guys start playing like a team (like they did against BYU) they will be good. Right now it looks like a group of individuals on the court. Not sure I got my money's worth last night.
      Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Jacks finally getting back to running the offense with Clarin and Waytashek back in. There for awhile it was two passes and chuck up a three which resulted in 1 for 14 Jacks shooting.

Comment

We looked very good running in transition early, but being disciplined enough and executing our offense to be able to break down a good, set, half court defense, not so good yet That's where experience comes in.

Comment

Working...
        X